Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/3/2017 12:26:15 AM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday he is drafting a resolution with the goal of making Russia pay for interfering in the 2016 election.

"I will never be satisfied until the Congress and the White House work together to punish Russia for trying to interfere with our election," the South Carolina Republican told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

The US intelligence community concluded in a declassified report that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and helping Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Graham has been one of the harshest critics of Russia following the revelation. He said if Trump doesn't punish Russia for its behavior, it will show the world that the American resident is weak.

"If Donald Trump forgives Putin for what he tried to do in our election, that will scream weakness and the world will get a lot more unstable," he said Thursday.

"There needs to be new sanctions imposed against Russia for interfering in our election," Graham added.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/lindsey-graham-russia-punished/
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Who's the idiot that keeps taking the dildo out of Graham's mouth and allowing him to speak?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who's the idiot that keeps taking the dildo out of Graham's mouth and allowing him to speak?
View Quote
McCain.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:30:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/x9vFkAw.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday he is drafting a resolution with the goal of making Russia pay for interfering in the 2016 election.

"I will never be satisfied until the Congress and the White House work together to punish Russia for trying to interfere with our election," the South Carolina Republican told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

The US intelligence community concluded in a declassified report that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and helping Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Graham has been one of the harshest critics of Russia following the revelation. He said if Trump doesn't punish Russia for its behavior, it will show the world that the American resident is weak.

"If Donald Trump forgives Putin for what he tried to do in our election, that will scream weakness and the world will get a lot more unstable," he said Thursday.

"There needs to be new sanctions imposed against Russia for interfering in our election," Graham added.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/lindsey-graham-russia-punished/
View Quote

It seems like Trey Gowdy could take this guy out in a primary. Hopefully he is encouraged to do so.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
My God that man's an idiot.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn, he's really pissed that Hillary lost.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:33:05 AM EDT
[#6]
that's a man??
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Send him to Russia.  Win/Win.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#8]
What is it with Democrats and RINOs wanting to go to war with Russia?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree

Trump should give him a rifle and drop him off in Russia
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Did they ever produce any real evidence for Russia interfering in our election?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:40:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope they keep this up. They look so damn petulant it isn't even funny. Hell, Chelsea Handler jumped ship because of it. They keep this shit up and all that's going to be left is BLM and the Anarchists. A ship of fools.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Donald Trump won.  That is the only real evidence.  Hilary's operatives had this thing rigged, there was no way DJT should have won.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:42:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. The 13 page NSA report read like a ten year old wrote it. It was laughable. Kid in mommy's basement finds out how to use proxy and metsploit, gains access to Clinton shit, gives it to wikileaks cuz lulz.....profit..... oh, but, RUSSIANS! Just because they said so. The horse is dead and beating it won't make it get back up
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:42:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

The fact that Trump backed down and dropped it tells me Russia has dirty hands.  Not sure if they did more than leak information or actively tried to influence it but were doing things they shouldn't have.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Donald Trump won.  That is the only real evidence.  Hilary's operatives had this thing rigged, there was no way DJT should have won.  
View Quote

EXACTLY. They should win every single time, in their minds. They're just too good. I remember 2004 when it wasn't Russians but simply a stolen election. This is the same shit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:44:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.  Pretty sure it was primarily info from whoever the DNC hired to examine their servers telling the FBI "It was the Russians, honest".

I'm sure PGA troll will be along shortly to correct us.

One can only hope Graham is primaried.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:44:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Thats an ugly old woman.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:45:07 AM EDT
[#19]
He is still so butt hurt that Trump won.
SC better send this POS RINO packing next election cycle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#20]
But they didn't fool.

SC please fix this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The fact that Trump backed down and dropped it tells me Russia has dirty hands.  Not sure if they did more than leak information or actively tried to influence it but were doing things they shouldn't have.  
View Quote

Its 50/50 but I honestly don't think they had any hand in it other than Assange having ties to them(TV appearances on Russia Today). Evidence-based there's absolutely nothing. If they did have a hand, they did if very well. Funny thing is, it's worked to our benefit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:03:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Leansay greamn needs to get on over to his rightful side of the isle.

When you work against your own team as much as he does he needs to be ousted. Hey leansay, hey leansay,, fuck you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I agree

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

"Here is an extra magazine. Go get em champ"

RINO moran.
Scary part is I could see him, McCain and maybe 1-2 others "defecting" at a critical moment and giving control of the senate to the dems.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:14:57 AM EDT
[#24]
When is he going to punish the one that shall not be mentioned for interfering in Israel's election? Where is his outrage for Soros? He just cant wait to start WW3.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:17:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Stupid motherfucker.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:19:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
that's a man??
View Quote

I asked the same question myself.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Its 50/50 but I honestly don't think they had any hand in it other than Assange having ties to them(TV appearances on Russia Today). Evidence-based there's absolutely nothing. If they did have a hand, they did if very well. Funny thing is, it's worked to our benefit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The argument is grounded on the concept of the potential involvement of a 3rd party should not have aired the DNC's filthy, stinking laundry for all to see. Well, people saw the filthy laundry. No evidence of this actually being the case, by the way. Not a shred. Not sure what to tell the DNC on this one. You would think such a rotten organization would take better care in covering their tracks. Trump moving on from the topic is more a function of getting to work in his new job. Even his ability to shitpost on old grudges has been significantly truncated by his new forward looking responsibilities and daily happenings.

The other factor is how much of an impact did any of this actually have considering the vast majority of the MSM avoided reporting on it at all costs. Right wing partisans had their suspicions confirmed, they were not voting Clinton anyways.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:22:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
that's a man??
View Quote

Never heard of her.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:24:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Maybe the old queen can fly over to Russia and start sucking dick until he figures out who was behind it, then punish him....
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:34:18 AM EDT
[#31]
McCain told him he could be his VP.

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#32]
All Russia did was air out some Dem dirty laundry. It wasn't like they hacked the voting machines. We got to see behind the political machine's curtains for once. He's just pissed that the mere plebs got to see how the machine actually works and some of us decided to endorse a non-apparatchik as a result.

And even if the Russians did influence our election, so what? We've been intervening in everyone else's elections and governments since the 1900s. Good for the goose, good for the gander.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:35:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Hillary campaign wasn't a big bag of corruption and incompetence; it wouldn't have been an issue.  Hillary and her cronies never worried about foreign access to classified info when they could sell political influence.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#34]
I despise that closet queen.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#35]
I will never be satisfied until I see this faggot dragged out of the Senate in handcuffs squalling like a bitch or kicked out of office in a primary, squalling like a bitch.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:59:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Yes, he is an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:08:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
17th Amdt - one of the worst ideas ever.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:14:06 AM EDT
[#38]
"I'll never be satisfied"

Why is it always about them? These "Me me me! MY career! MY OPINION!!!!" types need to go.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Some one should punish him right in the fucking throat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:27:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The argument is grounded on the concept of the potential involvement of a 3rd party should not have aired the DNC's filthy, stinking laundry for all to see. Well, people saw the filthy laundry. No evidence of this actually being the case, by the way. Not a shred. Not sure what to tell the DNC on this one. You would think such a rotten organization would take better care in covering their tracks. Trump moving on from the topic is more a function of getting to work in his new job. Even his ability to shitpost on old grudges has been significantly truncated by his new forward looking responsibilities and daily happenings.

The other factor is how much of an impact did any of this actually have considering the vast majority of the MSM avoided reporting on it at all costs. Right wing partisans had their suspicions confirmed, they were not voting Clinton anyways.
View Quote

When I said did very well I meant covering their tracks. I really don't think they had anything to do with it.

Mom's basement -> Learn to use proxy -> Metasploit -> Trojan -> wikileaks -> LOLERSKATEZ!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Ok, I dont get it. If Russia interfered, all they did was expose a bunch of crap bags for being crap bags. They didnt exactly make any shit up, just exposed it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:28:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Him and McCain still running their dick suckers as usual.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Dude reminds me of a 75 year old butch lesbian. Go away.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:35:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Sooooo IF they did anything at all it was exposing shady dealings within the DNC and Podesta MSM?

In that case they were essentially the "wife's friend saw the Hubby out on a date with his mistress and told the wife..."   And the Hubby blames wife's friend for his marriage falling apart....not his bad behavior that was exposed...

classic deflection
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:40:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Old Lindsey was supposed to get paid big in the ol back pocket over the next 4 years. Upset he might have to earn his money for once in his life.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#47]
That faggot is on his last legs.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I think he knows the non-russian hackers also have some incredibly incriminating information on him.
The RNC said the hack attempts were not successful on them.  They didn't say individual members of the GOP.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain in particular is the poster child for repealing the 17th amendment,   Byrd was too, but thankfully we are not immortal for just that reason.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top