Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 10:11:58 AM EDT
They have always gotten me all my 5.11 clothes without a problem.  I am a tall guy, so I get the 5.11 pants in the big and unhemmed sizes.  I chose them at first because they have the pants at the usual prices, but then they say that they will finish the hems at what you specify at no charge.  They do a great job as well.  No half ass stitching here, all professional work.

I have ordered from them several times, and never had a messed up order, and only had an item backordered once.  I would highly recommend this company!
Don
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, but they don't make the damn vest in tall sizes.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 pair OD green, 2 pair khaki, 3 pair black.  I get them at a local uniform shop.  They are the only pants I wear.  I'm 6'7" with a 42 waist and 38 inseam.  These "normal" size people have no idea how difficult us tall people have finding clothes that fit.  At least I can see the stage at ANY concert, and I never get lost in a crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top