Ate sausage and eggs and biscuit for breakfast
It's 70* outside
Sunny
Wife is caught up on school work so we can just hang out
And I'm drinking a Sam Adams Octoberfest at 12:30

How's your day goin ARFcom?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm watching Alabama whip the dogshit out of North Texas.  Waiting for Tennessee and Florida to come on (RIP UT), then I am heading for the woods for some pot roast and pie with my girl.  Might shoot something tonight, too.  Gonna be a good day.  And there will be Blue Moon.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I am at work, but had biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and one of the boys is smoking a shoulder out back.  Shaping up to be a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
A new Girl I have been hanging out with scored free Lightning Tickets and took me to the game last night. (really good seats too)

Now she scored free box seats (through her work) for the USF Football game tonight, and I get all the free Food and Beer I can consume!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Filling out my form for my C&R FFL
Hangin out with my dog
Makin pulled pork
It's 70* outside
Sunny

Ah, simple days are the best!  kinda nice to see something normal going on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Reading, working on the car, bacon and steak.  Could be a moderately good Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Reading, working on the car, bacon and steak.  Could be a moderately good Saturday.

Hell, steak pushes it over the top

I work tomorrow, but I'm going shooting on Monday.  Good couple days off after a semi-stressful week.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Meh, I'm still working for a couple more hours.  Then it's squat time at the gym and going home to watch some foozball and the Sons of Anarchy episode I missed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:05:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A new Girl I have been hanging out with scored free Lightning Tickets and took me to the game last night. (really good seats too)

Now she scored free box seats (through her work) for the USF Football game tonight, and I get all the free Food and Beer I can consume!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#9]
bought some ammo this morning, now off to shoot some sporting clays.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm moving out to the country, and got the green light to take my job with me.

Life is good.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:10:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, as days at work go, today's not bad at all.
I've only seen 16 patients in the past 5 hours (normally, I'd be near the 27 mark), and have enough time to surf arfcom while eating lunch –– chili with beans.
It's raining, but that doesn't matter to me, since I'm going to be in the office until 7pm.
So, today's above average.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#12]

I was going to an MC party, but...

Not now.  Staying home drinking beer.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She is a keeper bro........
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Been at work since 9am, I won't get off until around 3am.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is a keeper bro........
The correct response was to ask for pics

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Been to the county fairgrounds for the 7th consecutive day, twice per day some day.
(kids BIG into 4H)
Got to feed/water/clean the livestock .
They were showing last Thursday night, yesterday and this morning.

I'm overed in hog shit, goat shit, stomped by a steer, dog-tired, but overall, a pretty good day.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#17]
It's a beautiful day in Central Indiana.  Housework done.  Football on TV.

AND 4 screaming, airsoft shooting 12 y.o. boys on their way to my son's b-day party.  Now, where did I leave the entrance to my bunker...

The cake:

Win?

TC

P.S.––He's not a Marine just a Young Marine PFC.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Filling out my form for my C&R FFL
Hangin out with my dog
Makin pulled pork
It's 70* outside
Sunny

Damn I envy you. I am working till 5.  Then drink some beers and figure whether I go out or stay in.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Getting ready to spend five days out in the field for training. Highs are going to be about 105, and we are going to wear full armor and helmet

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Hanging out today, step daughter came in with the kid so mama's happy. Been waxing the truck and drinking a Heineken.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I work tomorrow, but I'm going shooting on Monday.  Good couple days off after a semi-stressful week.

As long as I don't destroy the steak, I'll be tempted to agree.  No grills allowed at the apartment, so I have to pan-sear/broil it, and I've never liked that method.

Course, that only happens if I don't set myself on fire cooking the bacon...

Is it ironic that I was a short-order cook for 5 years, but can't cook a damned thing right in an apartment kitchen?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as I don't destroy the steak, I'll be tempted to agree.  No grills allowed at the apartment, so I have to pan-sear/broil it, and I've never liked that method.

Course, that only happens if I don't set myself on fire cooking the bacon...

Is it ironic that I was a short-order cook for 5 years, but can't cook a damned thing right in an apartment kitchen?

I feel your pain brother.

This apartment kitchen is killing me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Hmm, ok, I'll chime in.

Slept in.
Had a fantastic burger for lunch.
Got some pie from Mrs. Cyoung.
Sitting on couch waiting for the Gator game while Mrs. Cyoung reads "What to eat when you are expecting"

I think something's up....

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hmm, ok, I'll chime in.

Slept in.
Sitting on couch waiting for the Gator game while Mrs. Cyoung reads "What to eat when you are expecting"

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Got my toes in the water, my ass in the sand. Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm, ok, I'll chime in.

Slept in.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x235/IronChefBunny/ITSATRAP.jpg

Isn't is supposed to be TARP!?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Got my toes in the water, my ass in the sand. Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today.

Sir, that is exactly where I got the thread title
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top