Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 8:14:30 AM EDT
Had another debate with her. She is all for Obama.

Last night I was asking her about Ayers relationship with Obama, and she didnt find a problem with it because as she said Jesus hung out with sinners.

We are fucked long term even if Obama does not win this election. The idea a person with a shady background including a long political relationship with a known terrorist could very well become our president 7 years after suffering our countries worst terror attack is disgusting to me. I find it no better than an associate of the real Osama bin Laden running and winning a presidential nomination. Oh but its ok because Jesus hung out with sinners so its ok to elect a radical person who has deep ties with a terrorist.

People are fucking insane.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Obama is the Anti-Christ...

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus did not "hang out" with sinners.  He taught them that they were living wrong. If I remember my Bible teachings, he got pretty angry with the money changers at the temple.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#3]
As my wife said last night,  the other side has the perfect their perfect candidate while we are stuck with a marginal one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Jesus hung out with sinners?

She was serious?

THIS is what she takes away from the Bible???
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#5]
My MIL is the same way.

Fuck her and Fuck Obama.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Jesus did not "hang out" with sinners.  He taught them that they were living wrong. If I remember my Bible teachings, he got pretty angry with the money changers at the temple.

We're ALL sinners. That's different from TERRORISTS!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're ALL sinners. That's different from TERRORISTS!

OK, Jesus did not "hang out" with evil people.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Jesus hung out with sinners?

She was serious?

THIS is what she takes away from the Bible???

Yes she was serious. I trounced her about his marxist ways but she exused that as just election talk and its probably not going to happen.

Basically an exuse for everything but no real substance on why he should be president.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Same here. My Mil is a fucking moron. I told her I'm embarrassed for her. How could someone be so naive?

She feels bad for her fat ass bloated friends who lived like Turkish millionaires and now can't afford health insurance.

So take more of my money?

Somehow black jesus is going to fix everything! He's going to make company's stay in the US and make them pay more tax.

I told her only people at the bottom of the barrel will pay as people at the top pull their cards off the table as in the banking finance issue of today.

Good luck with that!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Obama is the Anti-Christ...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top