Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2006 7:34:02 PM EDT
A white friend's white wife just had a black baby.

Damn. Just damn. His family had flown in since they induced her for some reason. His brother called me. I have actually seen this shit happen once before. Fucking cunt - I don't talk to him much anymore but he's a good guy.

I can't even imagine him facing his father when that baby came out. I don't know if I'd run away and never come back or murder the bitch.

His brother is supposed to call me back in a half hour.  I hope he hasn't killed the bitch yet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Damn. Just damn. His family had flown in since they induced her for some reason. His brother called me. I have actually seen this shit happen once before. Fucking cunt - I don't talk to him much anymore but he's a good guy.

I can't even imagine him facing his father when that baby came out. I don't know if I'd run away and never come back or murder the bitch.

His brother is supposed to call me back in a half hour.  I hope he hasn't killed the bitch yet.

Either break her off something, or as someone said in the other thread, simply say "bye.." and leave.

edit: Any update from the bro yet?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of things I could say, but would get kicked off the board.

IBTL.

GR
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

IBTL.

GR

see?

i have prevented him from saying those things with my previous post.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]

I'd make sure there was a blood/DNA test, just to be 100% sure (just in case there wasn't some unknown genes lurking in the family history) - and once the results were confirmed, I'd walk away and never look back.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, I didn't see any racist comments in the last thread. Just a troll looking for something that wasn't there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL.

GR

see?

Thanks Gandhi.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I too watched my pregnant girlfriend have someone elses baby.....It sucked really bad.  She's now my ex and living on wellfare and has a miserable life!!  Best advice for him is to suck it up and move on!  There is a better life out there
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#8]
and truthfully the fact that the woman cheated is the worst part.

married women cheat. they all do.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL.

GR

see?

Good job. I get the impression you relish playing the victim. What's that like?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Things with an "OH SHIT! FACTOR" of 12 on a scale of 1-to-10. That's going to end badly!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

So, no bashing people for skin color, but gender is fine?

I'm gonna stop feeding this troll now.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'd make sure there was a blood/DNA test, just to be 100% sure (just in case there wasn't some unknown genes lurking in the family history) - and once the results were confirmed, I'd walk away and never look back.

+1

If they are married, depending on the state, he may still be held liable for financial support of the baby.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Did the last thread get locked? What BS!

It's not about race...it's about the situation. Trolls move on to another thread!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I work with a guy (white) who had a vasectomy. A couple of years later, his wife (white) turned up pregnant. His explanation was that the vasectomy apparently didn't take. The child is now a teenager. I saw the child for the first time at a get together for employess last year. The child is clearly "off white".

His marriage, his business. I'm not going to judge. In fact, for all I know, she could have been raped. The only people who for sure do know and have to deal with it is him, his wife and the childs father.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTRTSTOUT.

(In Before The Race Troll Screws This One Up Too)

as soon as the meds wear off she will either spill her guts or be very confused.  his response should be dependent on hers.

there is a small chance that it could be dormant genes.  or she is a slut.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Cheating is one thing.  A guy finding out that "his" child is someone elses is truly fucked up.  There is no worse thing a woman can do to a guy.  The shittiest thing is that if the visual evidence were not there, he would never know.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Thats terrible.

I'm not sure how I would react to this situation if it happened to me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

If they are married, depending on the state, he may still be held liable for financial support of the baby.

Damn, I can't even imagine. Holy shit!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Posted moments after the lock in the last thread:

Quoted:
the baby being black was only proof that she had been unfaithul. and what a hell of a time to find out; at the hospital with friends and family around.

I started laughing after reading this.  I'm sorry.

I envison a scene from Airplane or Naked Gun.

"Nordberg!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the baby being black was only proof that she had been unfaithul. and what a hell of a time to find out; at the hospital with friends and family around.

"Nordberg!"

How about "Me, myself and Irene"?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

No problem.  If it happened to me, all that law would do is turn a single homicide into a fucking killing spree, once I tracked down who every "yes" vote came from in the legislature..... there is no way in hell I would EVER pay child support.  Period.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Thats terrible.

I'm not sure how I would react to this situation if it happened to me.

I know I'd be totally devastated, my reaction however I couldn't even begin to speculate.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
A white friend's white wife just had a black baby.

A very very long unlikely shot but does your buddies family have gypsy lineage anywhere within say 5 generations?  Thier are rare instances where that has happened, white parents black kid.  Saw it on I believe a 20/20 episode a few years back they showed 2 sets of parents with a black kid and white kid even did paternity tests!  But again the obvious outcome is beyond numbers more likely.  

Tell your buddy to get a divorce and paternity test immediately.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess I would have to make sure that the doctor didnt switch kids or something, but after that, it will be a long drive home to my guns, contemplating.  I mean, there is no better reason to claim temporary insanity.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Pete admit that it was you,  just explain to your bro you thought it was a guys cheek.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

No, they don't all do it, what's your other screen name?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Pete admit that it was you,  just explain to your bro you thought it was a guys cheek.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Nordberg!"

glad you liked it.

are there other children involved? if not i'd just beat feet. no words, just gone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#30]
ibtl  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
glad you liked it.

are there other children involved? if not i'd just beat feet. no words, just gone.

Nope, first kid.  I'm expecting that call in 5-10 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#32]
God, and I have such a funny joke too, Pete.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
God, and I have such a funny joke too, Pete.

Well, you could IM me with it....    
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL.

GR

see?

No, dimwit, the CoC prevented him, Ghandi.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd just leave the delivery room and have my shit cleaned out of the house before the bitch got out of the hospital.

ETA: The next stop of course would be the Lawyer's, Oh and I'd burn everything before I paid child suport as well
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Don't forget to call the hospital and tell them that you will no longer be covering the costs, and that you no longer have that insurance policy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#37]
My friend and his old man went to a bar or something to talk, which is probably what he needs right now.  Brother, sister, and Mom went back to the house to de-stress.  Cold-hearted bitch is the hospital with her mother, who is no doubt coaching her.

I told my friend's brother to call me if anyone needs to stay at my place (excepting the cunt) and to call me if any drama unfolds.  He's ready to beat the bitch senseless, apparently he contemplated taking a swing at the bitch's mother at the hospital for some comment she made about my friend needing to "step up to the plate and be a provider to his family despite this misfortune".  Misfortune?  Yeah, I'd call it a fucking misfortune, bitch.  A misfortune that your daughter is a gutter slut.

Paternity tests aside, I guess she was dating a black guy a while ago and had become "just friends" with this dude recently.  Conveniently, my friend didn't know about this, the bitch's mother told the family.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I had a casual sleep buddy about 10 years ago, while I was dating my wife to be..we had a fight, I got drunk, ended up at this other womens house and ended up doing the deed...
she calls me 3 months later to tell me she is preggers....the week before, my wife to be tells me she is preggers,,and we are planning a small wedding...

I, pretty much lose my mind for the rest of the day..
go home,.tell my wife to be the whole story...
she says,,oh well, dont worry, its not you baby..

I have until this point never had a child, I am 40 and now have 2 women telling me I am a daddy...

end result, wife has my son,,yes  i snuck a dna test in there...and ex GF has her baby with in a few weeks..I go to hospital to see my supposed 2nd child and that beautiful little new born girl, could not have been more brown had her mother been from RIO..

needless to say, I saw the woman, asked if she had seen her daughter she nods yes and I said,,good luck! never heard from her again..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/grey2112/This_Man_Got_Owned.jpg

They undoubtedly adopted that baby...either that or this man is the biggest fucktard in the entire history of men.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My friend and his old man went to a bar or something to talk, which is probably what he needs right now.  Brother, sister, and Mom went back to the house to de-stress.  Cold-hearted bitch is the hospital with her mother, who is no doubt coaching her.

Sounds like it's time to "sell" you his guns and lawyer up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like it's time to "sell" you his guns and lawyer up.

I added to my post, by the way.  I was typing as I was on the phone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#43]
I worked with a guy who went through the same thing .
Only his wife had the decency ( If You Can Call It That )
of telling him on the way to the hospital that the baby
wasn't his .

The real father turned out to be drug dealer/ Burglar
who had 10 other children with several woman . Including
a couple with women who were also married to someone else .

Last I heard of the one I knew . She had 2 other kids from
different guys and was living in a section 8 apartment and
collecting Govt. assistance

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
glad you liked it.

Nope, first kid.  I'm expecting that call in 5-10 minutes.

good to hear
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

+1

And, hold off on putting his name on the birth certificate.

He needs to have a serious talk with his wife and get the no shit answer while he is waiting for the DNA results.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

The asswipe she cheated with was just as responsible.

Takes two to tango.......
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The asswipe she cheated with was just as responsible.

Takes two to tango.......

Maybe just as dirty, but not as responsible, she made the choice to throw her pussy out for public pounding, no one else did.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Race has nothing to do with this other than a possible checkmate clue on her cheating.

I would have DNA done so fast it would make her head spin, then, assuming it wasnt mine (if I wasnt me ), she could tell her family where to take her, anywhere but my house. And I would need the address to get the papers served.

I would think DNA would be normal course of action in most of these so called marriages these days.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/grey2112/This_Man_Got_Owned.jpg

They undoubtedly adopted that baby...either that or this man is the biggest fucktard in the entire history of men.

I would think the baby was adopted too as I don't see any resemblance to the mother either.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Yeah, definitely possible there...
Make sure to check it out before going nuts...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top