1. CBS News is a propoganda machine for the DNC
2. ABC News is similarly controlled by Democrats.
3. Electoral-votes.com is a left-wing, foreign controlled website that interferes with American politics.
4. Among scores of whack-job political websites, there are a few bloggers that kick ass and are worthy of support.
5. Michael Moore, while genuinely left-wing, is in it for the money and the publicity.
6. Kerry has been fucking off, at taxpayer expense, since he got elected in Mass. He seldom shows up for work.
7. Tom Wolfe is a conservative?!?!?!
8. Joe McCarthy was generally right about Hollywood.
9. We're the ones that need to take to the streets, if we value our freedom.
10. Cyanide is a French Socialist, or am I wrong?...................................................
Feel free to enlighten me further....
I'd say spot-on to most everything else. But how does e-v.com interfere?
11) DU types and democrats in general have deceived themselves in a most phenominal way. By slamming online polls to try to influence public opinion, following the debates for example, they perpetuated a myth that kerry was a viable candidate. Simply put they've swallowed there own propaganda and went back for seconds.