Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 9:32:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#1]
rep. dingell will be at my girlfriend's sisters wedding this winter. i'll have to congradulate him.

i believe MCRGO (mich. coalition of repsonsible gun owners) just gave him a legistlative award too. he's quite possibly the coolest democrat yet?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Jim "THE BEAR?" Brady?  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]
lumpy,

i'm all curious now. do tell.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]"We must elect politicians who will work to pass the sensible gun laws that will keep Americans safe from gun violence. "[/b]

What world do these people live on.  NO laws will keep you "safe" from violence.

safe   Pronunciation Key  (sf)
adj. saf·er, saf·est
Secure from danger, harm, or evil.
Free from danger or injury; unhurt: safe and sound.
Free from risk; sure: a safe bet.
Affording protection: a safe place.

vi·o·lence   Pronunciation Key  (v-lns)
n.
Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
Abusive or unjust exercise of power.

dumbasses
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The bear is Brady's nicknamed because some people thinks he looks like an overstuffed teddy bear(blah, blah).

One thing for sure, the gunners have their work cut off for them in the coming fall elections. The trials and tribulations at MCRGO is nothing new for an  organization that is basically grassroots. If people don't join MCRGO, what are they going to do to in its place help further the pro-gun cause? Because if you stand there with your finger in your 'hole, the anti-gunners will surely win.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The bear is Brady's nicknamed because some people thinks he looks like an overstuffed teddy bear(blah, blah).
View Quote

Hmmm, guess I should start calling myself Charles "Drew Carey" Wahl...hehe.
When I used to work for a movie theater with my size and my bow tie and white shirt and glasses (although they weren't dark colored like his0 I kind of looked like a very young Drew Carey...hehe.

[:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't he really mean Jim "The Unbearable" Brady?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top