Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 12:02:12 PM EDT
To my fellow co-religionists , have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. May you be inscribed in the Book of Life. Apples and Honey to ya all!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
To my fellow co-religionists , have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. May you be inscribed in the Book of Life. Apples and Honey to ya all!

Amain. Same to your and yours. Leshana haba’a b’Yerushalayim
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

___

L'Shana tova!

And thank you!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
L'Shana tova!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#4]
My Hebrew is basically nonexistant, but I pray for you to have a blessed year and that we all be drawn to a closer walk with our Heavenly Father.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top