Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 3:11:05 PM EDT
I was just watching the program "360" on CNN and they showed a segment from one of Bush's campaign rallies (I assume today). He made the comment that he was looking forward to the upcoming debates. But then he added: "I have found it a little difficult to prepare for my opponent because he changes his position every other day. My opponent could debate himself for 90 minutes!"

Ah ha ha ha ha ha. How true. That sounds like something Reagan might have said. Not only was Bush spot on, he was funny in the process. Go Bush!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The sad thing is that he probably siad that with complete sincerity.

The best humor is always based at least partly in truth. In this case, partly = 99%.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm surprised the Commie News Network actually aired it

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top