Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:41:29 AM EDT
Trading in your integrity and morals for guns.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Losing their careers and going to jail over what was likely a Jennings .25 and a shitty .380? WTF
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Screen names?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Dumbass
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]
My parents live in Bibb county. Macon has been on the downhill for a while.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
fucking retards
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#6]
What burns my ass is that guys like this get hired and guys like me get shafted.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#7]
What a sorry looking tub-o-shit .

Hope he gets fucking bitch-plugged in prison .
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I knew a guy who took the sergeant exam and he was the only one who passed.

The test question was, "Is your daddy the chief of this department?"

He got 100%; everyone else got a zero. It sounds like that department used a similar exam.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought it said bacon police
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What burns my ass is that guys like this get hired and guys like me get shafted.

Maybe it's your title you listed with your avatar?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Back in 1997, got job offers with Washington Metropolitan Police and Macon Police.

Choose Macon Police.  Did 6 years and moved on to other agencies.

And I lived in Fairfax County.  There is hope for you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Back in 1997, got job offers with Washington Metropolitan Police and Macon Police.  

This was in Montgomery County, Md. where I grew up. Got my college degree and everything. Ended up going back to school for another field of work. I make more money now than I ever would have as a police officer, but I would give it up in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Alas, I'm 36 now and too old.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#15]
In before their Union gets their jobs back for them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Good arrest.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This was in Montgomery County, Md. where I grew up. Got my college degree and everything. Ended up going back to school for another field of work. I make more money now than I ever would have as a police officer, but I would give it up in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Alas, I'm 36 now and too old.

Tried out for Prince George County Police too.  Passed everything.  Never did get a call back.

You're not too old for Washington Metropolitan Police.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Losing their careers and going to jail over what was likely a Jennings .25 and a shitty .380? WTF

Probably a chrome-plated Lorcin .380.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tried out for Prince George County Police too.  Passed everything.  Never did get a call back.

DC
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Not going to happen.  There is no police union there.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DC

Atlanta PD is always hiring...

And Macon PD.

My dept is looking for certified LEOs right now though.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#23]
First I've heard of this one and I'm just 30 miles south.  I've heard it said many times that Macon is a good place to get hired on, gain some experience and training and then move to a good PD.  It looks like they will be looking to fill four openings soon with these two plus the two tractor thieves being fired.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Less than 3 years on the job. These two had no intention of upholding their oaths. BURN EM.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

First I've heard of this one and I'm just 30 miles south.  I've heard it said many times that Macon is a good place to get hired on, gain some experience and traing and then move to a good PD.  It looks klike they will be looking to fill four openings soon with these two plus the two tractor thieves being fired.

Worked my first shooting 4 hours into my first day of field training there.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Not to worry, his big fat ass will have more up in it than a couple cheap shooters.
When hes doing jail time by the time he gets out they'll be bending him over looking for Ma Duce.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#27]
G_D what I would give to have a  job as a police officer, lately it seems they are just hiring real assholes. Wonder what his background check turned up ? Way to through your life in the drain, fatboy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Happened a couple months ago in the county I grew up in.

http://www.wetzelchronicle.com/page/content.detail/id/512000/Inventory-Reveals-Items-Missing-From-WSO.html?nav=5001

The outgoing Sheriff apparently "lost" lots of things.
One of the handguns was recently sold by a pawnshop.

There was some confiscated drug money that went missing.
The perp never went to trial without that evidence.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Atlanta PD is always hiring...  

o rly?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Too old?  Nonsense.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Did they burn his house down during the arrest?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#32]
GA, figures. FL = fucked up, GA = criminal police.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Some departments in the south eastern US are scary with the level of corruption they have.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#35]

What movie is this from? Super Bad?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to understand that's a default whiny response.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trading in your integrity and morals for guns.  

That is it in a nutshell.

Two more thieving shitbag criminals down.

I would call it trading in your credibility or respectability rather than integrity or morals as the act suggest that they never had the latter two to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Wait, did the police department police their own on their own after receiving the report?  Or are they only doing this because their hand was forced (ex. media attention)?

If they're policing their own then they deserve credit for that.

Hiring a bad apple does not automatically = department corruption.

Hiring the bad apple, then covering for him, not policing your own or firing anyone who blows a whistle when it is revealed he is a dirtbag = department corruption.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Looks like he may have stolen a few donuts too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Bikecop, I'm sorry but you are not the right "flavor" to be a P.G. County cop.
from a former resident of P.G. Co.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

drop guns.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
fucking retards

EXACTLY what I was going to post.

John
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

so are you saying it doesnt frequently happen then?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

so are you saying it doesnt frequently happen then?

Seriously?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Too old? You might not want yo know the average age of my town dept. The kid on the force is 38.

I know several guys who've become deputies and reserve officers as a second career in their late 40's and not kidding,63.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#46]
I was expecting it to be Albany PD.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Seriously?

UBBs quip was funny.  Mainly because nobody SERIOUSLY believes they'll get their jobs back after these charges and because unions pull other amazing shit that wouldnt fly in the private sector.  

so i dont know if the serious applies here in the terms you are applying it to.  but I do know your panties got wadded, which even adds to the funny.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

UBBs quip was funny.  Mainly because nobody SERIOUSLY believes they'll get their jobs back after these charges and because unions pull other amazing shit that wouldnt fly in the private sector.  

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/siva80/Decorated%20images/thats_the_joke.jpg

so i dont know if the serious applies here in the terms you are applying it to.  but I do know your panties got wadded, which even adds to the funny.

These guys are going to jail. What the fuck are you talking about. None of this is funny. These cops abused their position and will likely end up in prison. Glad you find it amusing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/siva80/Decorated%20images/thats_the_joke.jpg

These guys are going to jail. What the fuck are you talking about. None of this is funny. These cops abused their position and will likely end up in prison. Glad you find it amusing.

I think it's funny as hell when shit-bags go to jail for being shit-bags.  I just love watching Karma work.  I'm not sure how this couldn't be funny.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Good fire, good conviction.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top