Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/13/2001 10:40:41 PM EDT
Does the LEGP have anything over a bushmaster? I want a rear sight and would need to get one for the LEGP rifle and that about evens out the price. I think the chrome plated chamber/barrel realy gives the BM an advantage but mabe i dont know, what does the LEGP have that would make it a better choice. Also this would be my first AR.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:08:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/13/2001 11:08:09 PM EDT by Beagles747]
I have a Bushmaster M4 and have also ordered an LEGP rifle after seeing it at the Phoenix Gun Show. The finish looked nicer on the LEGP rifle and I also liked the bigger front hand guard and the rubber pistol grip. It also comes with the sling attachment on the front sight so you can use a tactical sling. The other reason I'm buying it is because of the resale value it will hold being a "Limited Edition" rifle. Another thing to consider in this computer age is that it is the only Limited Edition I know of designating a Dot Com. It has AR15.COM laser engraved on the receiver.Overall for $660 shipped to your dealer It's really a good value for your money especially if you take advantage of some of the discounts on accessories and optics. John[heavy]
Top Top