Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 3:16:02 PM EDT
'Just watched the film bowling for Colombine... 'Never saw it B4..
There's a segment where some Kmart rep makes a statement re the sale of handgun ammo in kmart stores...
Something to the effect that within 90 days kmart will no longer sell HG ammo in any of its stores...
Now... the film is a few years old... Did Kmart follow through....?
Not interested in a Moore bashing fest... 'Just wondering if Kmart did what they said they'd do after being confronted by Moore
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I think so, pussys...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Kmarts near me don't sell anything except shotshells.

Their loss, handgun ammo is very profitable.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
T'anks...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Just another reason to shop at Walmart.  Not to mention Rosie O'Donnell's fat ass.  Also, I won't shop at Sports Authority since they stopped selling guns.  Dicks has everyting SA does + guns and cheaper!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just another reason to shop at Walmart.  Not to mention Rosie O'Donnell's fat ass.  Also, I won't shop at Sports Authority since they stopped selling guns.  Dicks has everyting SA does + guns and cheaper!

Sports Authority near me still sells lots of long guns.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Academy Sports and Outdoors sells handguns, rifles, shotguns, and the ammo all under one roof.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top