Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/16/2001 5:49:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2001 7:24:47 AM EST by andreusan]
Yep, the flame will come from those on this board who do not want you to read this, so read on! SORRY The link is now working, just got confused with all the pings while I was posting this one, surely pissed off someone, I say too damn bad! [url]www.lewrockwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:02:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By andreusan: Yep, the flame will come from those on this board who do not want you to read this, so read on! [url]www.lewrochwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html
View Quote
They have made your link unavailable. I smella rat!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 7:15:56 AM EST
Good piece. Correct link is [url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:03:14 AM EST
Hey SPARKY take your foot out your mouth long enough to reeeeeed dis un! EYE'S BETS USE BEEEES REALLLLY PISSSSSSED WENS U'S REEEEEED'S IT! HOW BEES MYS SPELLUN NOOOOOWWWW????????
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:10:51 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:25:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By raf: I hate to tell you this, but to some of us on this board this is not exactly fresh news. What is your point in re-hashing this story?
View Quote
TRUE, but many more like to read about it from a different point of view, that's all!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:26:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:31:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By SGB: Some people just have to keep hate alive. sgb
View Quote
Some people live such a pathetic existance that hate is all they have. Look at most of Africa for a example.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:37:48 AM EST
I've also heard Vicki Weaver was standing in the doorway. This states she was behind a door. So did the bullet pass through the door, through Harris' arm and strike Vicki Weaver in the head? I've heard implications Vicki Weaver was the target, but if she was behind the door...
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:42:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By BKinzey: I've also heard Vicki Weaver was standing in the doorway. This states she was behind a door. So did the bullet pass through the door, through Harris' arm and strike Vicki Weaver in the head? I've heard implications Vicki Weaver was the target, but if she was behind the door...
View Quote
Now, we will never know the truth!!!!
Top Top