BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 7:05:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Ghey
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Makes about as much sense as crotchless panties..
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, let's reinvent the wheel!  How stupid.  That would take so long to learn, why would anyone want to start over?????  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been wanting to get one of these virtual keyboards for my Tablet PC.

www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com

SBG
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, let's reinvent the wheel!  How stupid.  That would take so long to learn, why would anyone want to start over?????  

it's a keyboard for people who don't have use of their fingers or are missing them.  glock owners might want to buy one to keep around, just in case.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's a keyboard for people who don't have use of their fingers or are missing them.  glock owners might want to buy one to keep around, just in case.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#7]
kinda odd if you ask me.  The laser keyboard is kinda cool though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#8]
that would annoy the living shit out of me.  i like to feel the key depress under my finger to let me know that i succeeded in hitting it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
that would annoy the living shit out of me.  i like to feel the key depress under my finger to let me know that i succeeded in hitting it.

You must really like it.. For as many posts per day you get.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:24:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good idea.  +1
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:48:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry Napolean, but....PWNED!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

ahhhh, to be young, pain-free and to have full mobility again.....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:59:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Ease of Use

... You'll be able to type characters in just a few minutes and become a proficient orbiTouch user in just a few hours.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like his keyboard is filling in where his wife leaves off on his sexual needs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top