Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 3:08:45 PM EDT
Havent heard this point come up outlining the difference between commie Kerry and Bush.

remember our good friend bill clinton and his cronies stance on us law abiding gun owners? they spent so much time banning guns, killing kids at Waco, and shooting other pro-gun people (weaver, et all.) that they were too busy to even worry about the likes of the rag heads that we're killing now.

interesting to me anyway, that they were so preoccupied with banning guns and killing pro-gun americans they completley forgot about the idiots that really are a danger to our society.

a kerry presidency would see a return to the same democratic strategy deployed by commie clinton.

just another needless thought that crossed my mind today.....fwiw....

makes me want to go hug my M16.......
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It's no secret that the government showed more of an interest in going after Americans than it did going after terrorists.

I guess we make easier targets, and can be demonized more easily.

Waco
Ruby Ridge
Elian Gonzalez
AWB
Brady

etc....
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about you but I am getting sick and fucking tired of hearing John Kerry talk about Bush's failed leadership in letting the AWB die.  Kerry states that it should have remained in place because of law enforcement's backing it.  Funny how law enforcement doesn't seem to have any problem with the Patriot Act but he can't wait to get his hands on that one.

Fucking hypocrite  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know about you but I am getting sick and fucking tired of hearing John Kerry talk about Bush's failed leadership in letting the AWB die.  Kerry states that it should have remained in place because of law enforcement's backing it.  Funny how law enforcement doesn't seem to have any problem with the Patriot Act but he can't wait to get his hands on that one.

Fucking hypocrite  

Excellent point!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate Clinton as much as the next guy, but let's use FACTS. Bush the elder killed Randy Weaver's family.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hate Clinton as much as the next guy, but let's use FACTS. Bush the elder killed Randy Weaver's family.

I am well aware of that but a quick review of the beginning post uses the word Government, not Clinton. Planerench out. EDIT: boy am I stoopit. I only went back to Zaphod's post. Please forget my crappy input!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Even when the terrorist John Mohammed ("the beltway sniper") was carrying out his attacks that were exactly described in the training tapes captured in Afghanistan, they insisted their suspect was an angry white man.

Wasn't John Mohammed a member of the same Tacoma, WA mosque where they arrested a terror cell?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top