Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 2:47:17 AM EDT
he's already pro-wealth redistribution, now he's using old class warfare lines.... gee, where's this going comrade?

best to right-click save, it won't open live for me

www.kfi640.com/cc-common/mlib/616/10/616_1162269270.mp3
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone should tell Lurch his 15 minutes of mediocrity are over.

Nah, let America keep seeing just what a douche he is.  He'll fade away eventually.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
What a Fucking Tool.  So according to this POS the troops in Iraq are dumb.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He'll fade away eventually.

That guy who invented the interweb still hasn't......
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:08:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think Kerry can sink any lower. He hit bottom 30+ years ago.

edit, Troops in Iraq are dumb ?  

I'd like to see him debate Cincinnatus.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Good job Lieutenant,  shoot foot, then reload.

.....have a massive coronary air embolism, Senator.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Dupe, but worth it, everyone should know about what Kerry REALLY feels about our troops.

Merlin
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#7]
what was the point of his message?  I really do not understand why he would say something like that?

i mean was it a threat?  go to school or iraq you little punks!

was everyone looking around with a WTF look?  seems like a babbling crazy person.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#8]
what an asshole
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Keep it going; let the Dumbocrats say what they really mean and show their true colors; makes my voting choices a whole lot easier.

Kerry is the biggest TOOL out there; so much, he has his own personal box to put himself in.

(Not even Snap-On can make it big enough to hold his ego.)
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The Manchurian Candidate smacks down Kerry…

Ouch

www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

FLASH: McCain Calls On Kerry To Apologize
Tue Oct 31 2006 11:43:14 ET

Senator Kerry owes an apology to the many thousands of Americans serving in Iraq, who answered their country's call because they are patriots and not because of any deficiencies in their education. Americans from all backgrounds, well off and less fortunate, with high school diplomas and graduate degrees, take seriously their duty to our country, and risk their lives today to defend the rest of us in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

They all deserve our respect and deepest gratitude for their service. The suggestion that only the least educated Americans would agree to serve in the military and fight in Iraq, is an insult to every soldier serving in combat, and should deeply offend any American with an ounce of appreciation for what they suffer and risk so that the rest of us can sleep more comfortably at night. Without them, we wouldn't live in a country where people securely possess all their God-given rights, including the right to express insensitive, ill-considered and uninformed remarks.

Ouch, ouch...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The Manchurian Candidate smacks down Kerry…

Ouch

www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

FLASH: McCain Calls On Kerry To Apologize
Tue Oct 31 2006 11:43:14 ET

Senator Kerry owes an apology to the many thousands of Americans serving in Iraq, who answered their country's call because they are patriots and not because of any deficiencies in their education. Americans from all backgrounds, well off and less fortunate, with high school diplomas and graduate degrees, take seriously their duty to our country, and risk their lives today to defend the rest of us in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

They all deserve our respect and deepest gratitude for their service. The suggestion that only the least educated Americans would agree to serve in the military and fight in Iraq, is an insult to every soldier serving in combat, and should deeply offend any American with an ounce of appreciation for what they suffer and risk so that the rest of us can sleep more comfortably at night. Without them, we wouldn't live in a country where people securely possess all their God-given rights, including the right to express insensitive, ill-considered and uninformed remarks.

Ouch, ouch...

Oh Snap!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#13]

That's funny but I still want to put MY foot in Kerry's mouth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top