Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 8:18:48 PM EDT
What is the deal with Kerry and Edward's obsession with Cheney's lesbian daughter?  Why do they keep bringing her up?  Are they voyeurs hoping for some FF action?  What are these idiots thinking by bringing her up?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Simple.

1) they want to go on record as saying that Cheney has a gay daughter. (not that anyone asked them)

2) they want to insult and otherwise anger the opponent in the debate to gain an upper hand (Cheney handled that expertly)

3) they want to turn conservatives against Bush?Cheney

4) they are low life scum bage who, if they wanted to realy talk about homosexuality, would talk about themselves.

JMHO,
-LS
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is the deal with Kerry and Edward's obsession with Cheney's lesbian daughter?  Why do they keep bringing her up?  Are they voyeurs hoping for some FF action?  What are these idiots thinking by bringing her up?

GunLvr

I don't really care why they are so obsessed with it. However, I DO want to see Cheney come unglued after the election and just start moping the floor with their asses. Actually, now that I think about it... I peg Cheney as the kind of guy to sick the Secret Service on you and revel in your pain while he watches. YEE HAAA ... PARTY TIME!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That "lesbian" remark can only hurt Kerry/Edwards...GOOD!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it's a coded attempt to appeal to anti-gay people. Kerry/Edwards think that if they mention it it will turn off some conservative voters from Bush.

Rather ironic that they're engaging in gay-baiting, when you think about it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, it's a coded attempt to appeal to anti-gay people. Kerry/Edwards think that if they mention it it will turn off some conservative voters from Bush.

Rather ironic that they're engaging in gay-baiting, when you think about it.

That's for sure.  I guess the defenders of Matthew Shepard don't mind doing the same sort of gay bashing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#6]
the lesbian remark was a low blow and made only to outrage and damage the presidentand his vice president, shamefull act if you ask me

she is just being who she was born to be...

kerry, some catholic he is, he would not make a pimple on a real catholics behind!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#7]
that comment was VERY low class....the only thing that pissed me off more last night was Kerry's less-than-subtle pokes at trying to reference statistical information in swing states....

I learned something about myself last night watching the debates.....

Although I may not always vote Republican...I will NEVER vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]
It's simple rudeness.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#9]
amen hokie, NEVER democrat
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:58:51 AM EDT
[#10]
[Beavis Clinton] Lesbians ROCK, man[/Beavis Clinton]

Just trying to alienate the anti homo Repubs
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#12]
VERY low class and Mrs. Cheney has called the spade a spade!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:12:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
VERY low class

agreed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Typical Dem.  If GWB or Cheney had said something like that there would be a cross burning at the White House right now.  But, since sKerry said it he gets a pass.  Like Klinton sexually harrassing most of the ladies in Arkansas, because he's a Dem, NOW thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  To quote Doc Holiday from Thombstone, their hypocracy knows no bounds.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top