Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:10:46 AM EDT
Finally broke down and ordered one of these,  got the green furniture.    It finally arrived after about 5 weeks and I took it with me to the ranch this weekend.

First off, this thing is LIGHT.  I think lighter than my Beretta 92.   I got the version that takes Smith 5906 mags, mainly because I have a buttload of stainless ones, and unlike the Glock version you can convert it to take Sig or Beretta mags by just ordering another mag catch.  It was also 15$ cheaper than the Glock version. It comes with a 10 rounder, a manual, and a little brass locking thingy.   275$ with tax.

I ran 10 mags thru it in about 15 minutes. Mixed ammo out of my junk ammo can, everything from Wolf to old Hydra-Shoks.  Not one problem.  Offhand 150-round group at 30 yards is about the size of my fist. Pretty good considering I was just shooting at a blank piece of butcher paper without an aiming point.  The colored front sight insert turned gray from the muzzle gases right off the bat.

The trigger was pretty heavy at first, but by the 5th mag it has cleaned up considerably. Still a lot of mushyness, but lighter with an obvious break.

The only things I found less than desirable is the front sight insert.  (I'm old school.  Give me a black post)  and  firing off the left shoulder is somewhat unpleasant.  You get a lot of particles in your face from the ejection port.

All in all, a good handy little gun that fits in my laptop case.

Now I just have to find a good source of aftermarket add-ons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top