Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ask, tell, make.
View Quote

The best part is how smug and happy she was while looking at the camera.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The dude is twice her size.   It's like knocking down a toddler.    

I'm not saying she didn't have it coming - she IS a cunt.    But as a man, he chose to escalate.    He could have taken the high road and instead chose to make an example out of her.

I'm not going to knock a woman unconscious over a fucking chair, even if she is a world class cunt.   Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Oh well.  
View Quote

You could probably teach a class in being on the receiving end of cuckoldry.

The guy didn't "escalate" a fucking thing. The bitch took something from his kid, so he confronted her and tried to get it back. When the bitch started smacking him, he gave her the business.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What led up to her taking the chair?

Either way, her going hands was a legal two way street.
View Quote

something about her not understanding normal thinking?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dayum.

Karen asked for it, but still excessive.    Two assholes colliding.   The up side is that she'll probably ask nicely next time - after she wipes the drool off her chin.
View Quote

Not excessive. The bitch started it he finished it if she didn't want some she shouldn't have started it
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not saying she didn't have it coming - she IS a cunt.    But as a man, he chose to escalate.    He could have taken the high road and instead chose to make an example out of her.

I'm not going to knock a woman unconscious over a fucking chair, even if she is a world class cunt.   Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Oh well.  
View Quote

Look. There is a simple formula. You don't need to worry about size, disposition, experience, gender, anything

If fuck around = yes then goto find out
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn...

Is she dead?
View Quote

He's lucky she didn't sieze up like the road rage guy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

He didn't knock her unconscious over a chair. He simply returned her three punches with just one of his own.

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

It wasn't about a chair it was a response to her hitting him repeatedly over the chair.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread shows all that's good about GD.

Lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#15]
“Bitch, what’d I tell yo ass”
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#16]
This is why you shouldn’t hit people.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#17]
She raised the chair at the boy at beginning as if she was going to hit him with it.

Good hit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
lol at the couple of white knights in this thread. Never fails.

Fuck that whore. She got a lesson she won't soon forget.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I've been assured by the leftists that control our culture that men and women are 100% equal and exactly the same.  

I wouldn't have a problem with a man fighting back after being assaulted by another man, so it would be sexist of me to have a problem with this.  I'm no sexist.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And the kid whose chair she "stole" went and got himself another one and appears to try to tell his dad...but he's dad seemed focused elsewhere.
View Quote

It's the principle of the matter.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Equality... and yet, F=ma
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Shoulda soccer kicked her stupid ass.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Dayum.

Karen asked for it, but still excessive.    Two assholes colliding.   The up side is that she'll probably ask nicely next time - after she wipes the drool off her chin.
View Quote

One asshole collided and got dealt with. Good punch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote
Pretty sure HE wasn't the one that escalated.

Nick
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Do you have to watch all the other videos first?

Saw something about FJB, prostate, FKH, and ED.

Nothing about a Karen getting her ass whipped.

Edit to correct spelling.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#28]
" />
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Why didn't she whip his ass like the movies?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What led up to her taking the chair?

Either way, her going hands was a legal two way street.
View Quote

This. The way she pulled it from under the kid leads me to believe something happened before the video started.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

Are you legally blind?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone who thinks they cal walk around hitting people deserves to get ktfo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You could probably teach a class in being on the receiving end of cuckoldry.

The guy didn't "escalate" a fucking thing. The bitch took something from his kid, so he confronted her and tried to get it back. When the bitch started smacking him, he gave her the business.

View Quote
Hell, she shoved the kid from behind then raised the chair up like she was going to hit him with it. If she could have swallowed her pride and let dad have the chair back she'd have gotten away with it, but she just couldn't help herself. The only way for her to "win" in that situation would have been for big guy to just take her shit until she got her way. Guess that's not how he rolls.. oops.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

I sorta agree.  The way I see it her first punch is free, the second punch it is not self defense.

I think your idea of the higher road is not to take up for and defend your child. Sad
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Vitriolic chunt learned a hard life lesson about "equality"......phuked around and found out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She was hitting repeatedly, what was he supposed to do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was about his son first then when assaulted in public by the self entitled loud mouth it was pride & he send her sailing...
She was hitting repeatedly, what was he supposed to do?

Deliver a single quantum.  One punch is the least he could reasonably return.  And that's what he did.  I'd call foul if he came after her with a one two and follow up or took her to the ground for pounding.  But he did the absolute minimum he could to respond to assault.  He's fine.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Am I the only one that was distracted by the chick walking by at :22?

And good punch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Equal rights.

And lefts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dayum.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#40]
How audaciously ignorant can a woman get?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#41]
When two men argue there is always an underlying threat of physical violence

We are taught to not hit woman

As a woman if you enter that realm you need to accept that possibility of violence
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Thus endeth the lesson.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Good.  Im sick n tired of women shouting equal rights, until its time to be equal.  F em.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Teaching moment...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Vitriolic chunt learned a hard life lesson about "equality"......phuked around and found out.
View Quote

let me guess, your mom is looking over your shoulder, as you posted this?

if you wanna say cunt, say it. be a man, don't pussyfoot the fuck around. same with fuck. if you aren't able to post it, don't play around with it. for fucks sake man.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote

She had it coming.

Just because you were taught to let women bash your face in without retaliation does not mean that's the "high road".
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
So many “men” here okay with knocking out a woman. He could have easily pushed her away.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do you have to watch all the other videos first?

Saw something about FJB, prostate, FKH, and ED.

Nothing about a Karen getting her ass whipped.

Edit to correct spelling.
View Quote
Shouldn't have to. Someone said the link has aids, but with adblock on it's clean for me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#50]
There are far too many people walking around that have never been punched in the mouth for acting this way.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top