BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Protected-I got a 2 week timeout in October. That in retrospect, I deserved.
View Quote
Linky?
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't get yourself banned - you owe me a bronze after the Millers are exonerated!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did you bring my mother into this, who just happened to pass away 4 months ago ?

Dont assume shit about my mother, she never posted here..You on the other hand post here and bring down all the cops on ArfCom with your constant shitposting and baiting.

But, since you are the protected class here you can bring up my mother with no ban.
Know what...you attacked me personally.  Never been a fan of the report button but here we go
Don't get yourself banned - you owe me a bronze after the Millers are exonerated!!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Case is very cut and dry.   Cop lied.  Cop is a liar. Cop can't be trusted.   Did I miss anything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
part of me is saying "things that didn't happen for 1000, Alex".
Respectfully have to disagree.  I have no doubt this actually took place. Highly doubt an officer from that PD would make it up.  McDonalds would have said something by now if it wasn't true.  Their silence speaks volumes...
Why? Did you here about the Cop that claimed he was shot at a few months ago and it turned out he made it all up? Countless people were put at risk and inconvenienced because he “made it up”.
That has indeed happened more than once unfortunately.  However I had never heard of an officer faking someone putting a derogatory term on a coffee cup.  But I'm a big boy and can admit when i'm wrong, as it looks like this is not a cut and dry case.
Case is very cut and dry.   Cop lied.  Cop is a liar. Cop can't be trusted.   Did I miss anything?
That was a typo.  Should have said "now" instead of "not" (corrected the post).  But I guess you missed all of my numerous follow up posts after he admitted it was a lie (which I was first to post), the updated title which I prominently labeled the officer as a liar, stating he should be fired, denouncing his "joke" excuse as B.S.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But it was just a “joke”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What really chaps my hide is the former cop was willing to sacrifice an innocent human beings livelihood and name for his selfish personal agenda.  I just signed a recall petition for a city councilman that lied about abuse from local cops.  The officer, his family, and another officer with a similar name received death threats until the camera footage came out.
But it was just a “joke”.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hate to sound naive but I wouldn't have seen that one coming. I don't understand what you get out of this. The fame on Facebook?
View Quote
Oh come on. You never met drama lama?

People that love to embellish and have what they think are great stories to tell those around them to try to satiate that weird need for odd attention? 18 years on Arfcom.

IDUNTBELEIVEU.jpg
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 2:08:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Just heard that the cop is back working, hired into another department two towns over.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 2:22:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just heard that the cop is back working, hired into another department two towns over.
View Quote
That's how it works.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Prove it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:27:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Prove it.
View Quote
It's interesting watching the evidenciary requirements evolve as this thread ages.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's interesting watching the evidenciary requirements evolve as this thread ages.
View Quote
The firing or resignation just happened like a day or two ago.  Even if he lateraled to a different department it would take longer than that.  Unless he has been working on it already.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:33:19 AM EDT
[#13]

guess everyone is getting in on hoaxes these days
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:37:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The firing or resignation just happened like a day or two ago.  Even if he lateraled to a different department it would take longer than that.  Unless he has been working on it already.
View Quote
just a guess, but I suspect the post was in jest / a joke.

yet, those who demand evidence now, needed none just a few short pages ago.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:39:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
You just heard, huh?
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Lol, not surprised it was bullshit.

How many times over the years has this played out the same way? Seems like there were several waitress that pulled the same stunt.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:44:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How many times over the years has this played out the same way? Seems like there were several waitress that pulled the same stunt.
View Quote
Waitresses lack integrity though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:45:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of them?
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

All of them?
View Quote
No.

The point is police have integrity and are to be believed.

You cannot say the same for waitresses.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of them?
No.

Man, if I lived in an area where I thought that little about the people I'd move. Life is too short to live around that many shitty people.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:56:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Man, if I lived in an area where I thought that little about the people I'd move. Life is too short to live around that many shitty people.
View Quote
I think I should have indicated my sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 4:10:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad, bud! Been sipping on some scotch tonight, feeling a little (or a lot buzzed) .
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 4:23:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow..you are desperate...you assumed shit about my mother.

Keep going though, ..

You want to say something about my father as well ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know what...you attacked me personally.  Never been a fan of the report button but here we go
Wow..you are desperate...you assumed shit about my mother.

Keep going though, ..

You want to say something about my father as well ?
OMG dude....

He made a standard joke.  You know... the one where everyone thinks you are an ass, except your mother-- because she has to love you.  Or some shit like that.

Let me spell it out for you.  He didn't say shit about your mother.  He said it about you.  Unwind a little bit.  Leave that bubble-wrap safe space shit somewhere else.

I've disagreed with ryann several times, and will again in the future, so I'm not in his fan club. Detach a little bit, and take another hard look at what he wrote.  It isn't what you think, and coming off like isn't sending a powerful message in support of either your mental facilities or your emotional resiliency.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No.

View Quote
You can’t trust waitresses.
Attachment Attached File

They’re a slatternly lot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No idea..but you are protected here so you still just went ahead and assumed because you knew the Mods wouldnt do a fucking thing because you were a cop.

I never talked shit about peoples moms in real life, its an unwritten rule among men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't even know who this guy is, how am I supposed to know about his mother?
No idea..but you are protected here so you still just went ahead and assumed because you knew the Mods wouldnt do a fucking thing because you were a cop.

I never talked shit about peoples moms in real life, its an unwritten rule among men.
I’m no Ryann fan, but you’re making a big issue outta nothing. He didn’t attack your mother or say anything derogatory about her. Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’m no Ryann fan, but you’re making a big issue outta nothing. He didn’t attack your mother or say anything derogatory about her. Sorry for your loss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't even know who this guy is, how am I supposed to know about his mother?

Man o Man you know he fucked up when people come to my defense!
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
According to search results it is less than 50 times per year nationwide. Given the population of Kansas, that would be <1 per year in the state.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Respectfully have to disagree.  I have no doubt this actually took place. Highly doubt an officer from that PD would make it up.  McDonalds would have said something by now if it wasn't true.  Their silence speaks volumes...
Why? Did you here about the Cop that claimed he was shot at a few months ago and it turned out he made it all up? Countless people were put at risk and inconvenienced because he "made it up".
That has indeed happened more than once unfortunately.  However I had never heard of an officer faking someone putting a derogatory term on a coffee cup.  But I'm a big boy and can admit when i'm wrong, as it looks like this is not a cut and dry case.
We are still missing the name and photo of the cop.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But he is already been a cop??
View Quote
That would almost be clever if your syntax wasn’t retarded. Do you let your kids write your burns for you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hate to sound naive but I wouldn't have seen that one coming. I don't understand what you get out of this. The fame on Facebook?
View Quote
I don't get it either. Part of me wonders if it's 5 minutes of fame or just wanting to play the victim.

They mentioned the cop being in his younger 20's so I wonder if social media had any type of influence on it. So much of social media made by "influencers" is completely fabricated for likes but presented as real. Like fake reaction videos, fake drama videos, fake prank videos where everyone is on it.

It's all about that endorphin rush from those "likes"
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I wonder how much spit, piss, phlegm, and jizz the average LEO consumes during their career.
View Quote
Probably slightly more after what this idiot did.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I wonder how much spit, piss, phlegm, and jizz the average LEO consumes during their career.
View Quote
I didn't know they were that kinky.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m gonna do a hoax where I claim someone wrote something nice on my cup of coffee to see if anyone believes it. Maybe “hope you have a great day!”
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Really?  This sort of thing has become All too common, and I have yet to see where a cop fabricated such a story.  Maybe you can produce one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really?  This sort of thing has become All too common, and I have yet to see where a cop fabricated such a story.  Maybe you can produce one?
The first page is good now
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#38]
These things are always fake
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#39]
From cop to security guard in just one stupid moment.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
I know right?  What happened to the good old days when cops just carried a normal burner pistol on their ankle?
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 2:20:09 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't know what it is with officers lying in this day and age of everyone having a camera, but if I was the one in uniform ... I'd just assume every second I spent in that uniform was caught on tape. And I'd be as professional and honest as humanly possible.

This officer lost a one on one fight with some dude (who was later arrested and deserves a very long prison sentence) but then claimed on Facebook that he was jumped from behind by 7 guys. I guess to save his ego? Or reputation? Or to look better? I dunno why.
Cop Loses 1-on-1 Fight, Lies on FB, Says He Was Jumped

And how the actual hell do you do this to someone when you KNOW there are cameras in your station? Why lie?
Officer arrested after lying about injuring Homestead inmate
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These things are always fake
View Quote
As pointed out,  Starbucks was not.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#43]
This article about officer truthfulness is absolutely fascinating. And depressing. And surreal. And infuriating. And disgusting.

The investigation found:

• Thousands of people have faced criminal charges or gone to prison based in part on testimony from law enforcement officers deemed to have credibility problems by their bosses or by prosecutors.

• At least 300 prosecutors’ offices across the nation are not taking steps necessary to comply with the Supreme Court mandates. These places do not have a list tracking dishonest or otherwise untrustworthy officers. They include big cities such as Chicago and Little Rock and smaller communities such as Jackson County, Minnesota, and Columbia County, Pennsylvania.

• In many places that keep lists, police and prosecutors refuse to make them public, making it impossible to know whether they are following the law.

• Others keep lists that are incomplete. USA TODAY identified at least 1,200 officers with proven histories of lying and other serious misconduct who had not been flagged by prosecutors. Of those officers, 261 were specifically disciplined for dishonesty on the job.

A USA TODAY analysis found that dozens of officers flagged by judges or convicted of crimes were summoned to testify at trial in recent years, with no assurance the defense was notified.??

In at least four officers’ cases, criminal court judges found the cops lied under oath during a trial. Court records show those four officers alone were listed as witnesses in at least 48 cases after prosecutors began receiving notices about them.

Overall, officers who appeared in notification memos were called to testify in cases resulting in more than 100 felony convictions from 2013-2018.

Across the country, thousands of defendants have gone to trial with no clear way to know that law enforcement witnesses had a history of misconduct.

David B. Green was among the officers who continued to patrol the streets despite a history of misconduct.

In 2011, Little Rock police suspended Green after he bashed a handcuffed suspect’s face into the ground during an arrest, then lied about it.?

Green claimed the suspect resisted him by trying to stand up during the encounter. A department review of body camera footage showed that the suspect didn’t try to stand. Two other officers were holding the man down while Green beat him.?

Green was suspended for 30 days for untruthfulness and excessive force. His personnel file includes at least?19?suspensions and reprimands for offenses including domestic violence, excessive force and neglect of duty.?

Green, who unsuccessfully appealed the charges against him, could not be reached for comment.
In an interview conducted as part of an internal affairs investigation, Green did not deny the allegations against him but expressed dedication toward his job. "Even though I get to work and I may not go home, I still love this job," he said. Department records show he is a military veteran and received commendations in 2000 and 2005 for taking lifesaving actions.

Until November 2015, Green continued to patrol Arkansas’ largest city. His word was relied upon to?arrest and help convict defendants.

Former Little Rock Police Chief Stuart Thomas?disclosed in legal proceedings that his agency doesn’t inform?anyone at the courthouse about problems with his officers.

“We don’t maintain or forward a result of every disciplinary action to either the U.S. attorney or the state court,” Thomas said in a  deposition in 2013. “I’m not aware that we provide a list or a continuing update or anything like that.”

USA TODAY reviewed discipline files for Little Rock police officers going back 15 years, then compared them with court records. The analysis found officers who the department determined lied or committed crimes were witnesses in at least?4,000 cases.?

Officer Kenneth Thompson filed a report falsely claiming no one was injured after he knocked a suspect off his chair in 2005, despite video evidence to the contrary. He was suspended by the police department for 30 days. His sworn testimony has been used in at least 687 criminal cases since then.?

Officers James Stanchak and Michael Terry were suspended in 2011 after they were caught on body camera video conspiring to lie about using force while arresting a man at a football game. Stanchak's sworn statements have since been used in 222 cases. Terry’s have been used?in four.?

Officer Eugene Gray was suspended for 30 days in 2008 after he?lied to?internal affairs investigators about an off-duty arrest he never reported. During that?arrest, he seized a cellphone that was never?turned into the police department as evidence. Gray’s word has?been used in 256 prosecutions since 2009, court records show.?

Since 1988, data from the National Registry of Exonerations shows 987 people have been convicted, then exonerated in cases that involved a combination of official misconduct by prosecutors and perjury or a false report by police and other witnesses. They spent an average of 12 years each behind bars.

It boggles the mind.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't know what it is with officers lying in this day and age of everyone having a camera, but if I was the one in uniform ... I'd just assume every second I spent in that uniform was caught on tape. And I'd be as professional and honest as humanly possible.

This officer lost a one on one fight with some dude (who was later arrested and deserves a very long prison sentence) but then claimed on Facebook that he was jumped from behind by 7 guys. I guess to save his ego? Or reputation? Or to look better? I dunno why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STAhc6eZGUU

And how the actual hell do you do this to someone when you KNOW there are cameras in your station? Why lie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJNPZJdz8qo
View Quote
Good thing these isolated incidents are handled promptly by the other officers in the room.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Good thing these isolated incidents are handled promptly by the other officers in the room.
View Quote
That article was unreal. Absolutely unreal. I own my own company and I demand that my employees remain professional while on my time and their ability to be honest is something I rely on for my family's financial security and for my business to succeed. With officers ... their professionalism and ability to be honest is a matter of life and death. Life. And. Death. Literally. I don't understand how the majority of these cops still have a job or how they could be trusted to testify ... EVER.
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top