Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2011 8:12:35 AM EDT
Hi  Just wanted to introduce myself. I got cleared for an account last week. My husband was dilligaff. He passed away last month. I just want to thank everyone for their overwhelming response. I have been on with his accout and now I have my own. I think he would have wanted me to have one and keep up.

I have worked (cared for) with kids and adults for over 15yrs. Worked in variolus parks dept from Md to S. Fla. for 20yrs before that. I use to build ball fields, make nature trails, run nursaries, trimmed (with rope and saddle and bucket trucks) planted and transplanted trees, and of course planted lots of flowers and shrubs.

My husband and I have done some hunting in Fla. When we moved back to Md we had two small children who we have since introduced to firearms. Our favorite is the ar15 bushmaster. Our oldest can do a smiley face at 100yds. We also have a 12guage and various handguns.

I just want to thank GoGop and Danico for your help in getting on and manuvering this site.

I hope you all have a great weekend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi again, Mcpip!!  

It's a fun place to hang around.

Glad you're here!
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad you are here and so sorry about your husband, but I'll just bet that he'd approve!

Bill

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad that you are here and enjoying the site.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello and welcome!
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to have helped, and great to see your posts.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 6:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome tot he site.  

I am sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 4:32:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome!  
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2011 4:39:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/4/2011 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad you're here!
Link Posted: 3/4/2011 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#14]
welcome to ARFCOM!

...not sure what that "GD forum" Dk-prof was talking about, ...never heard of it.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for making me welcome. AR15 has been a part of our family for a long time(in a round about way)
Quoted:
Hi  Just wanted to introduce myself. I got cleared for an account last week. My husband was dilligaff. He passed away last month. I just want to thank everyone for their overwhelming response. I have been on with his accout and now I have my own. I think he would have wanted me to have one and keep up.

I have worked (cared for) with kids and adults for over 15yrs. Worked in variolus parks dept from Md to S. Fla. for 20yrs before that. I use to build ball fields, make nature trails, run nursaries, trimmed (with rope and saddle and bucket trucks) planted and transplanted trees, and of course planted lots of flowers and shrubs.

My husband and I have done some hunting in Fla. When we moved back to Md we had two small children who we have since introduced to firearms. Our favorite is the ar15 bushmaster. Our oldest can do a smiley face at 100yds. We also have a 12guage and various handguns.

I just want to thank GoGop and Danico for your help in getting on and manuvering this site.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!  

Thanks for posting ... dilligaff will be missed.

If you decide to spend time on the site, please be careful about venturing into the General Discussion on ar15.com.  While there are TON of fantastic great people on this site, there are also a few jerks, and many of them hang out in G.D.

Welcome again!  

welcome!!  I'm so glad to see you here!!!  please reread DK-Prof's post...  then re-re-read it.    

if anybody says something stupid to you, feel free to send me an Instant Message or email, and they'll get Mama Bear'ed.    (I have a feeling I'm not the only one who'd be willing to do that, too...)

hugs to you, sweet girlie,
elaine
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!  

If you decide to spend time on the site, please be careful about venturing into the General Discussion on ar15.com.  While there are TON of fantastic great people on this site, there are also a few jerks, and many of them hang out in G.D.

Welcome again!  

welcome!!  I'm so glad to see you here!!!  please reread DK-Prof's post...  then re-re-read it.    

if anybody says something stupid to you, feel free to send me an Instant Message or email, and they'll get Mama Bear'ed.    (I have a feeling I'm not the only one who'd be willing to do that, too...)

elaine

Don't let them scare you off GD, McPip.  Just a bunch of teddybears over there.

Jane

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the muscle. My skin is pretty tough but if it gets too out of hand I will certainly let you know. I am curious to know what Mama Bear'ed is.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!  

Welcome again!  

elaine

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks Jane. I worked as the only girl landscaping in the 70's and 80's as a tree trimmer and landscaper. In a mans world. Not too much can shock me.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!  

Thanks for postng ... dilligaff will be missed.

Welcome again!  

elaine

Don't let them scare you off GD, McPip.  Just a bunch of teddybears over there.

Jane

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Thanks for the muscle. My skin is pretty tough but if it gets too out of hand I will certainly let you know. I am curious to know what Mama Bear'ed is.
Quoted:

Ever seen a momma bear protecting her young? She (and others) would go to bat for you, if it were needed.

Top Top