Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:23:31 AM EDT
(Uh, I don't watch much TV...)

Anyway, I can't believe he and his sidekicks haven't been shot yet. If a bunch of guys that skanky-looking piled out of a car and ran towards you yelling for you to put your hands up, how would you react?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.

Drops mag, reloads.

Secures area.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Douchebags.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Drops mag, reloads.

Secures area.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:31:46 AM EDT
[#5]
he jumped through a guys car window years back and the guy pulled out a 45 and fired a shot... somehow missing him.

practice makes perfect
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drops mag, reloads.

Secures area.

but he has pepper spray!

Only a dumbass brings pepper spray to a gunfight.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably drop his ass since I don't have parole officers, bail bondsmen or bounty hunters looking for me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
(Uh, I don't watch much TV...)

Anyway, I can't believe he and his sidekicks haven't been shot yet. If a bunch of guys that skanky-looking piled out of a car and ran towards you yelling for you to put your hands up, how would you react?

You DO know they're part of the "Christian Taliban", right?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#9]
That walking episode of Jerry Springer is a fucking disgrace to professional fugitive investigators.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:46:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, I for one have admiration for the Dog.

Who the hell else was going to marry Anna Niccole Smith?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:47:07 AM EDT
[#11]
If I saw Dog and his chronies coming at me at a full blitz, I'd grab my acid washed jean jacket with the Metallica patch on the back, whip out my iridium Oakley Blades, jump in my Iroc, blast some Dio, and get outta Dodge ASAP!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, I for one have admiration for the Dog.

Who the hell else was going to marry Anna Niccole Smith's mom?

Fixed
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If I saw Dog and his chronies coming at me at a full blitz, I'd grab my acid washed jean jacket with the Metallica patch on the back, whip out my iridium Oakley Blades, jump in my Iroc, blast some Dio, and get outta Dodge ASAP!

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drops mag, reloads.

Secures area.

but he has pepper spray!

Only a dumbass brings pepper spray to a gunfight.

Or convicted murderers who can't legally own guns...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You DO know they're part of the "Christian Taliban", right?

How ironic. They're abortions that should have happened.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Forget shooting 'dog', shoot his big ass can of pepper spray.

Then watch the fun as everyone in his posse deals with massive exposure to pepper spray everywhere.

Good TV!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I hope you aren't disrespecting Dio.

The metal Gods will not look upon you kindly.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#19]
So ya just  suffered through  saw Dog the Bounty Hunter for the first time?

I am very sorry that no one warned you!

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Drops mag, reloads.

Secures area.

but he has pepper spray!

Only a dead dumbass brings pepper spray to a gunfight.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:20:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Forget shooting 'dog', shoot his big ass can of pepper spray.

Then watch the fun as everyone in his posse deals with massive exposure to pepper spray everywhere.

Good TV!

i love the one where he sat on his can in the car and maced them all.

Holy crap he actually did that? What episode? I may have to actually watch that one.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd pat the wee little man on his mullet and tell him to run along
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
That walking episode of Jerry Springer is a fucking disgrace to professional fugitive investigators.

And professional wrestlers hair stylists.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I like him. He loves his family, he WORKS, he appears to be a good Christian, he is VERY conservative, and he is brave enough to go after dangerous fugitives knowing he can not carry a gun.

I was listening to Michael Savage one night and Savage began bad mouthing Dog. Well Dog called in and talked to him on the air. It seems he is an avid listener. LOL.

Seems like some people don't like his hollywood image, but I say the man is all right.

I think its pretty discusting to make fun of the mans wife based on looks. Personality wise maybe, but he appears to love her.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I like him. He loves his family, he WORKS, he appears to be a good Christian, he is VERY conservative, and he is brave enough to go after dangerous fugitives knowing he can not carry a gun.

I was listening to Michael Savage one night and Savage began bad mouthing Dog. Well Dog called in and talked to him on the air. It seems he is an avid listener. LOL.

Seems like some people don't like his hollywood image, but I say the man is all right.

I think its pretty discusting to make fun of the mans wife based on looks. Personality wise maybe, but he appears to love her.

So Dog, how long have you been reading ar15.com?  
(j/k)
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#27]
I can envision an episode of "Extreme Make-over", starting with a vegan diet for the Anna-Nicole-Smith's-mom doppelganger, and a flat-top 'do for Dog.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#28]

I think its pretty discusting to make fun of the mans wife based on looks.

This concept doesn't bother me in the least.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I can envision an episode of "Extreme Make-over", starting with a vegan diet for the Anna-Nicole-Smith's-mom doppelganger, and a flat-top 'do for Dog.

it pull some ratings anyway
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#30]
His ego is as big as his MULLET!!!!    

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#31]

he is brave enough to go after dangerous fugitives knowing he can not carry a gun.

The "fugitives" Dog goes after are hardly considered dangerous.

I watch his show...my kids think it's hilarious. But I will say if his character is what he makes it appear (personality, doing right by people - not the visual image), I do respect him for it.

It would however, be funnier than shit to see him and his crew get thier salad tossed....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#32]
The shows gotta be the DUMBEST idea ever, the family the worst of the worst, etc..

But STILL, I watch it!

I think we should all laugh at other people not as smart as us once in a while.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#33]
I saw a few segments of it. The fact that all the 'bounty hunters' wore what looked like black spandex and wifebeaters just kinda threw me off.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#34]
I liked the episode where some stranger in the parking lot says,  "hey, I know you guys, your PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS"  friggin hilarious
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#35]
As dumb as the show is...

I have respect for the man. His Ego is a lot on the overflowing side, but hell...

Look at the Ego's in here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Let me know when the "special" episode is on. The one were he gets a 12 guage to the face.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Why can't they carry guns? Is it illegal in that state or do they all have criminal pasts?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Why can't they carry guns? Is it illegal in that state or do they all have criminal pasts?

Dog had a manslaughter charge that he did time for.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

he is brave enough to go after dangerous fugitives knowing he can not carry a gun.

The "fugitives" Dog goes after are hardly considered dangerous.

I watch his show...my kids think it's hilarious. But I will say if his character is what he makes it appear (personality, doing right by people - not the visual image), I do respect him for it.

It would however, be funnier than shit to see him and his crew get thier salad tossed....

What planet do you live on?  In the real world that we call earth ANYONE can pull a gun on you, and a random bullet in the head kills you just as dead as an aimed bullet in the head.  75% + of the fugitives he goes after, are tweakers.  Tweakers are dangerous.  Go back and play in your bird, that way you might not open your mouth again and embarass yourself.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#40]
What a tool Dog is.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

LMAO!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#43]
i seem to remember that we have a member here who is/was the dogs next door neighbor. he shared some classic white-trash stories
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Don't forget to secure your mullet with a nice greasy confederate baseball cap also.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The shows gotta be the DUMBEST idea ever......

No...that would have to be GROWING UP GOTTI.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

But roll up your windows first so you don't disturb your mullet...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The shows gotta be the DUMBEST idea ever......

No...that would have to be GROWING UP GOTTI.

+1
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#48]
The guy's an ex-felon who turned his life around and is now doing the right thing.  Most bounty hunters are no more better than the criminals they chase.  "Dog" seems to care for the ones he captures and want them to straighten out their lives.  Yeah, he's got to make money to live but he likes his job and he's helping out others.  

Plus, anyone with a picture of George W. in their office is OK with me.

2 things though.

1) I wonder if oakley is paying him to wear those glasses with the mp3 player attached.

2) Why can't his kid or any other member of the group carry a gun?  Are they all felons?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
The guy's an ex-felon who turned his life around and is now doing the right thing.  Most bounty hunters are no more better than the criminals they chase.  "Dog" seems to care for the ones he captures and want them to straighten out their lives.  Yeah, he's got to make money to live but he likes his job and he's helping out others.  

Plus, anyone with a picture of George W. in their office is OK with me.

2 things though.

1) I wonder if oakley is paying him to wear those glasses with the mp3 player attached.

2) Why can't his kid or any other member of the group carry a gun?  Are they all felons?

1)  probably

2) It's Hawaii, HORRIBLE gun laws.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#50]
If I see one more tattooed freak with a TV show, I'm gonna shit a turkey.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top