Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 5:58:27 PM EDT
Ann Coulter came to the local city (Saginaw) in an appearence hosted and paid for by a 9-11 witness who wants to change things politically.

She spoke and answered questions for about an hour. I was four rows back in a nicely restored old movie palace.

She is a powerful speaker, using sarcasm as a weapon to make her anti-liberal points. Her voice is a little more nasal (husky?) then I am used to in women of her fame, but her entire speaking style and wit make her the kind of woman that you want to talk to over drinks (even if you don't want into her pants).

She makes very powerful points regarding both the muslim threat and our government's lack of effective response, and the abortion mess our county has been in since Wade. While I agree with each of her positions, she has made me think and presented the issue in a different light.

For those who have posted about her looks, I must agree that she is much much much too thin in real life.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have her latest book here right next to my monitor, I am staring at the cover.  She is hot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Dammit.  I want to go see her Friday night in Ames, Iowa (I believe that she is there to counter Micheal fuckin Moore).

But.  My buddies birthday party/beer fest is that night :/
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#3]
... Did you give her a kiss for me and tell her I love her?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you tell her that I want to spank her?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#6]
i saw where someone tried to nail her with a pie. it was pretty funny. she should have taken the hit and then eaten it, the skinny little bitch.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Ann Coulter is crazy hot and intelligent to boot.

She is very thin, though.  When I shook her hand it was like there was nothing there.

Sometimes light and fast is the way to be.  See how quick she moved to duck those pies?!  GO ANN!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ann Coulter is crazy hot and intelligent to boot.

She is very thin, though.  When I shook her hand it was like there was nothing there.

Sometimes light and fast is the way to be.  See how quick she moved to duck those pies?!  GO ANN!

she did react quickly. nice reflexes, i was impressed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You tell her that...I dare you!  Within ear shot of her Protectors, of course.  They can have the left-overs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....For those who have posted about her looks, I must agree that she is much much much too thin in real life.

www.dvdfever.co.uk/reviews/close3c.jpg

I'D HIT IT ( ...if it had tits... )
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You tell her that...I dare you!  Within ear shot of her Protectors, of course.  They can have the left-overs.

I am sure she would tell him what to keep spanking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#13]
At one time, I thought Ms Coulter was quite striking.  Now I find her to be quite grating.  

She's a skeleton with long blonde hair.  I don't want to think about her naked.

Don't try to type while watching World Series
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

She a skeleton with long blone hair.  I don't want to think about her naked.

+1

She looks like a starving horse with one hoof in the glue factory !
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:02:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

She looked so much better 3 years ago when she did her infamous interview with Katie Couric.  Granted she was still "thin," but she didn't look like she was puking up every meal.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:06:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

She looked so much better 3 years ago when she did her infamous interview with Katie Couric.  Granted she was still "thin," but she didn't look like she was puking up ever meal.  

+3
yeah, but Couric has some fine ass legs,,,,she never wears stockings
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

She looked so much better 3 years ago when she did her infamous interview with Katie Couric.  Granted she was still "thin," but she didn't look like she was puking up ever meal.  

+3
yeah, but Couric has some fine ass legs,,,,she never wears stockings

Don't get me started on Couric's legs.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top