Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2003 4:34:28 AM EDT
[img]http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_010914-N-3995K-015.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]I'll never forget or forgive.[/b]  [pissed]

[img]http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~t3singh/911/pictures/graphic/914_fall5.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:48:55 AM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_010911-N-3783H-174.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:53:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Why would we forget?

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:54:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, redray.  We had better [u]never[/u] forget.  The godless muslims still hate us with all their might.

We better be ready.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I said it then, and I will say it now.

If we had multiplied out losses on 9-11 by 1,000, and killed that many muslims, this would all be over. We may, and I mean may, have gotten a second big strike, but doing it again and that time using a factor of 10,000 would end that crap fast

GB is ordering and our boys doing an all right job, but this could have all ended.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I am glad to see my post from the other day just may have fired some folks up all over again.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]
By Providence, I was home from work that day and saw it all transpire on the news coverage...

I will never forget.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately, people are not only forgetting but they are "forgiving"...

and that is WITH the two towers falling... can you imagine if they didnt?

3000 of our American citizens are GONE! and they are NEVER coming back...EVER!

So NO I will never forget.

Well, once in a while we need a jump start to our memory banks,,,, Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
 The godless muslims still hate us with all their might.

We better be ready.
View Quote

Now, if we could JUST make all the "godless" ones wear a sign indicating their "godlessness" we could shoot them on sight.

The ones who (physically) did it are dead. The next to try can rest assured we won't be sucker puched this time, and we're ready to send then to hell to be with their forebears.

Aside from that, exacting revenge is nasty business. Proceed with discretion.

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#13]
word.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#14]
[size=4][b]Hunt them down, every last one of them.
Kill them.

...and their friends, families and associates too.
Kill anyone who so much as smirked on that Day.
All of them[/size=4][/b]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree with the song "Have You Forgotten?" by Darrell Worley, "If it were up to me I'd show it every day" reffering to the pictures of the towers on 9-11. If these pictures and film were shown on the news every day, a lot more people would stay behind the war on terror. Unfortunatly the "experts" say that this will just breed hate and cause our memorys to last a little longer. The images are still very vivid in my mind but unfortunatly some people could use some reminding.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Keep these pics up.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#17]
When I first saw one of the towers burning in the morning, I thought they were kidding or something.

Then I saw the 2nd plane hit the towers...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When I first saw one of the towers burning in the morning, I thought they were kidding or something.

Then I saw the 2nd plane hit the towers...
View Quote

I stopped by the house to get ready to go work out, and my wife was in the bedroom watching the news.
When we saw it, we first thought that a fire had erupted (not knowing that a plane had struck it).
Then the report of the Pentagon came on, and then we watched as the second plane hit the Towers.
What a horrible sight.

But people need to be reminded of what lengths our enemies will go to in order to try to destroy us.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, N. Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Libya, and every other country that has harbored the terrorists should have been carpet bombed into oblivion.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Mother f'n muslim bastards!!  Trust no one!  Still pisses me off as much as the day it happened!

[USA]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Forget? Not friggin' likely.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#22]
[Nomex mode]"But Iraq hasen't been proven to be behind these attacks"[/Nomex mode]

But allowing dictators to violate UN mandates without reprisial sends a very strong message to terrorists, that being no adults are in charge.

We cleaned Afghanistan.  Now Iraq.  Iran is falling.  Next stop Syria.  Developing Iraqi oil will bankrupt Saudia Arabia.  Then Egypt.  Jordan.

We will not stop until all Islamo-facists have been reduced to goat-buggering nomads.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Hard to forget something when you have daily reminders. What makes this event any worse than Pearl Harbor? We (the USA) are now Japans biggest buddy. You tell me, Did we forget or did we forgive?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I got out of my calc III class @ about 10 till 10:00 that morning and all of a sudden, EVERYONE'S phone started ringing.  My mom told me about the first plane and I assumed it was an accident, ala the B17 (IIRC) and the Empire State bldg.  Well, when she told me that a plane nailed the second tower, I immediately shifted my thoughts to terrorism.  My friends and I were walking to physics when we found out they fell.  Physics lecture started, the prof couldt keep control of the class.  He didnt know.  Someone went up and told him, he immediately cancled class and about 15 min later, the official word came down that we were to evacuate campus if we had some place to go.  My 3 friends grabbed their CPUs from their dorms, we loaded the cars and headed out to my place north of the city.  We spent the day cleaning guns and designing aircraft whose cockpits cannot be accesed from the main cabin.  I dont think I have ever been more pissed of than on that day.  To those who preach restraint and "understanding"  I say F*CK YOU!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#25]
I know how alot of you feel, it seems that the sheeple have already forgotten.  It pisses me off like nothing else.  The sad thing is that alot of people think we have done enough and that we need to be kind and compassionate to our enemies plight.  

I say FUCK their plight, FUCK their "legal" rights, and FUCK their right to co-exist with us on this planet.  As far as I'm concerned if you use terror or kill civilians to get your point across then you forfeit your right to live.  I hope we continue on the path we have been, because it is the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hard to forget something when you have daily reminders. What makes this event any worse than Pearl Harbor? We (the USA) are now Japans biggest buddy. You tell me, Did we forget or did we forgive?
View Quote

Well lets see.  We kicked their ass, nuked them.....twice, beat the living shit out of those responsible, and rebuilt what was left into a great capitalistic nation with a defensive force that can kick major ass.

We didnt forgive or forget, we cut out the cancer which is what we need to do to these terrorist "organizations."
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#27]
"Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11"

When I was in SF in october 2001, saw stickers everywhere saying "Afghans didnt have anything to do with 9/11" and "What did Afghans ever do to you?"  

The makers of the bunper stickers just dont realize the problem.  We didn't go into afghanistan to whale on the civilian populace to express revenger, and we didnt do it that in Iraq either.  Regime change.  Getting the appalling monsters out of power who wel\come Al-Qaeda and sympathize with their goals.  That's what we are fighting against.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#28]
I was at work and one of the production line workers flagged me down off of my forklift and told me about a plane hitting one of the WTC towers. As we were listening to the radio, the announcer reported that another plane had hit the second tower and that the Pentagon was on fire...

I turned to my friend and said, "Sounds like Osama bin Laden's handiwork."

My friend said, "Yeah, I believe you're probably right. That sorry-a$$ed m****r-f****r is living on borrowed time for sure, now."

We had a lot of people walk off the job in tears that day. Management was very understanding and didn't count that day's absence or partial absence against anyone. I spent the next several months daydreaming about re-enlisting in the Army. It still crosses my mind from time to time these days...

We still need to catch up with OBL and show him in U.S. custody, whether dead or alive...

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Below is the current alphabetical listing of FTOs (as of June 9, 2003) from the US State Department.

[b]Foreign Terrorist Organizations[/b]

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade

Al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)

Armed Islamic Group

Asbat al-Ansar

Aum Shinrikyo

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Communist Party of Philippines/New People’s Army (CPP/NPA)

Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

Hezbollah (Party of God)

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

Jemmah Islamiya (JI)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK, KADEK)

Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT)

Lashkar I Jhangvi (LJ)

Liberation Tamil Tigers of Eelam (LTTE)

Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)

National Liberation Army (ELN-Columbia)

Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)

Al Qaeda (The Base)
http://www.cdi.org/oldsite/terrorism/alqaeda.cfm

Real IRA (RIRA)

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia (FARC)

Revolutionary Nuclei

Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17 November)

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (RPLP/F)

Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)

Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path or SL)

United Self-Defense Forces/Group of Columbia (AUC)

[b]Other Terrorist Groups[/b]

(As of May 8, 2003 , the U.S. State Department has not provided an official definition as to the specific reasoning behind the designation of those terrorist groups as Other Terrorist Groups, but it is inferred that these groups are of lesser consequence than designated FTOs and thus considered ancillary.  Such groups are also potentially noteworthy as an upsurge in their activities could lead to them being designated (and in some cases, re-designated) as FTOs.)

Al-Badhr Mujahedin

Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)

Al-Ittihad al-Islami (AIAI)

Allied Democratic Forces (ADF)

Ansar al-Islam ( Iraq )

Anti-Imperialist Territorial Nuclei (NTA)

Army for the Liberation of Rwanda (ALIR)

Cambodian Freedom Fighters (CFF)

Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)/ United People’s Front

Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)

Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement

First of October Antifascist Resistance Group (GRAPO)

Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami (HUJI)

Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)

Hizb-I Islami Gulbuddin

Hizb ul-Mujahedin

Irish Republican Army (IRA)

Islamic Army of Aden (IAA)

Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade

Jamiat ul-Mujahedin

Japanese Red Army (JRA)

Kumpulan Mujahidin Malaysia (KMM)

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)

Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)

Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)

New Red Brigades/Communist Combatant Party (BR/PCC)

People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (PAGAD)

Red Hand Defenders (RHD)

Revolutionary Proletarian Initiative Nuclei (NIPR)

Revolutionary United Front (RUF)

Riyadus-Salikhin (Reconnaissance and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs)

Sipah-I-Sahaba

Special Purpose Islamic Regiment

The Tunisian Combatant Group (TCG)

Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA)

Turkish Hizballah

Ulster Defense Association/Ulster Freedom Fighters (UDA/UFF)

[red]source: Center for Defense Information (cdi.org)[/red]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am glad to see my post from the other day just may have fired some folks up all over again.
View Quote

I have been "fired up" ever since that day. It will last forever!
AB
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#31]
"We will bring you to justice, or we will bring justice to you"  

Fuck the muslims kill them all.  I don't care what you think.  We are the infidel and the muslim religon teaches to kill the infidel.

Kill or be killed.

Two more years and the Marines is where I will be.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It has nothing to do with your post, my dear tadpole.  The fire never has gone down personally.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#34]
I have friends and relatives who died that day.
I had to smell the stench of their burnt and rotting flesh for more than a month.
Forget?
I can still smell it.

I want revenge.
I want anyone who expressed even the slightest amount of joy on 911, to die.
Anyone who has ever voiced any support for Al Qaeda needs to die too.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:48:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, if we could JUST make all the "godless" ones wear a sign indicating their "godlessness" we could shoot them on sight.
View Quote

Your moral equivalence is noted.

View Quote

Well, unless you are going around killing Muslims on sight, you apparently share in my "moral equivalence." Right??? Of course I'm right, and you know it.

The only real moral equivalence I see going on is the few "kill 'em all" types being morally equivalent to Muhammed Atta, who "killed 'em all" in the towers on Sept 11, 2001. Jews, AMericans, Arabs, Muslims, Pakistanis, Chinese, Africaans, Australians. Atta "killed 'em all."

Without regard to anything other than his hatred. I'll NOT stand by idly and allow my fellow Americans to sink to his level, without comment. I'll not stand by and allow us to BECOME that which we claim to wish to destroy.

(No references intended specifically at you. Only the "kill 'em all" types)

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:29:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I didn't see Old_Painless advocating "kill 'em all" anywhere in there, but you somehow did. You're read too much into things, I think.
View Quote

Tell what EXACTLY you "read into this...

By TimJ:
KILL THEM ALL!!!
View Quote

By AR_Shorty:
Mutherf'n muslim bastards!!
View Quote

By Deersniper:
Fuck the muslims kill them all
View Quote

I read that they should die BECAUSE they are Muslims. NOT because they are terrorists, bt because they are Muslims.

I was merely putting a fine edge to what I [b]KNOW[/b] Old Painless would agree with - just because someone is both "godless" and "Muslim" DOES NOT mean they are in any way supportive of the Sept 11 terrorists. Nor is it grounds for killing them.

The really funny part of this is as one of the boards most ardent and outspoken followers of Jesus Christ, I'm also the loudest voice that adherence to another religion is NOT grounds for killing someone. BEHAVIOUR is. That IS NOT.

And you consider that to be a "strategic and morally defensible but rhetorically useless position?"""
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#40]
I think the idea being expressed of "killing all the muslims" is repugnant, and not worhty of our members.

However, I DO think that any muslim who has ever:

1) Given hospitality to a known terrorist
2) Smiled or smirked at the mention of 911
3) Expressed ANY sympathy or support for Osama, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, etc.
4) Denied that any of the above groups are in fact terror groups.

THEY should all be killed.

I'd be comfortable with that.
War is hell.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You lost me here. Are you saying that you KNOW that Old_Painless agrees with you that all Muslims don't deserve to die because of what he posted, or that you KNOW Old_Painless thinks that all Muslims do deserve to die? Help me out.
View Quote

I felt my original (re: Painless' intentions)  post was pretty clear. Not sure I can say it any better. But to re-state....I'm QUITE sure he is NOT of the opinion that just because someone is godless and Muslim that they deserve to die.

And as one of the board's ardent and outspoken critics of Israel, the fact that you also speak up for Muslims, but for no other group regularly is an oddity that must just be a matter of perception on my part.
View Quote

Its mostly due to the fact that I see such one sided indiscriminate support of Israel as the largest contradiction on this board.

But you'll actually be HARD PRESSED to find much criticism by me of Israel itself. My thoughts are mostly aimed at (1) [b]MY gov't [/b]for US policies toward Israel (funded by unConstitution re-distribution of MY wealth) and (2) [b]my Christian brethrens [/b] butchery of the Word of God to support their political agenda, and making it say something it does not say.

Go back and look - criticising Ariel Sharone, or the Israeli military is just not something I do (tho I WILL point out the disparity in force of the Israeli military vs. the guerilla force the Plays use - as I did above)

{other quoted material is } a given, so not very useful for the discussion at hand, except as a device to allow one party to take a "high ground" position. It's like saying "All life is precious" or "Peace is good" or "No child should go to bed hungry." Well......yeah, but where do we go from there?
View Quote

Such high minded principles are the stuff that makes America great. And since the "kill 'em all" crowd is present in this thread, I figgered it needed to be said.

If Old Painless has a problem with me using his post as a spring board for my point, [b]WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM WORRY ABOUT THAT[/b], rather than fighting a battle that IS NOT yours???

If he does, I'll make my apologies to him. But you are merely an interloper in such a discussion.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:24:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I ever saw any muslim or anyone else do this out in the street or anywhere, they would be taking me to jail, becuase i would kick the living dogsnot out of them. I can't even describe the feeling I get when I think about that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I ever saw any muslim or anyone else do this out in the street or anywhere, they would be taking me to jail, becuase i would kick the living dogsnot out of them. I can't even describe the feeling I get when I think about that.
View Quote

A Muslim Girl on my bus said Bin Laden wasn't behind it, said US should mind their own business.   I called her a terrorist, I got kicked out of school for ten days.  F***in bitch.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#45]
This guy i've partied with some in the past said 9/11 was bullshit and wouldn't believe it until he went to NYC.. I really wanted to shoot him with my .45 right in his kneecaps.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#46]
That day pushed me to volunteer for active duty Army...

Now, I'm in flight school hoping to get into an Apache...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#47]
I will not forget the people responsible for 9/11....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
[red][b][size=6]NEVER FORGIVE NEVER FORGET!!! KILL THEM ALL!!![/size=6][/b][/red]
View Quote

[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL106/755827/1309945/21473132.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#49]
[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL106/755827/1309945/21082575.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#50]
For those seeking revenge, you may be on the right track, just get revenge on the right people:
You cannot imagine how therapeutic it was for me to destroy American-hating muslim terrorists, in the same fashion that they attacked us- by overwhelming, destructive, and unmerciful force.  

Some, not all, of the Iraqi's we killed were in the open and visible through my optics when the shots were fired.  The rest were behind soft cover, or in vehicles or houses/buildings.  The

I could see twisted facial expressions on some that ate lead/hedp- those faces, and the faces of countless dead iraqis, come to mind every time I see pictures of 9/11.  

Every time I see pics/video of the towers collapsing, my brain transposes images of iraqi building collapsing, guns cutting into vehicles and equipment, explosions in their towns; it feels great knowing that I personally killed and assisted in killing some of the motherfvcking scum that was smiling on 9/11.

May they burn in hell with the shitbags that perpertrated 9/11.

I feel proud, and I know that some of my former rage over 9/11 was released.  There's still more to go around, should they send me to another 3rd world shithole to blast some terrorists.  I'll go again, just so my little son doesn't have to go 15 years later.

At the airport in Tampa, one of the police in our escort told me that his brother was NYPD, and in the second tower when it collapsed and killed him.  He said "Thank you." and  "This is why you guys were there," and pointed to a small lapel pin of the two towers.  "The pleasure was all ours sir, trust me," I replied.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top