Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 6:02:18 PM EDT
How come they play everthing but country? I mean, rap, rock, punk--you name it they got it but no country? Well, minus Cash...they love to hop on the band wagon...just falls into my things are to "specialized" these days theory, I mean reallly, VH1, CMT, even MTV2. I have people tell me all the time "I pay for 200 channels a month and there is NEVER anything on" my answer.....think about your networks. Used to be Discovery channel, now you have Discovery Times, Discovery health, Discovery life, Discovery kids, Discovery animals, Discovery science......I mean cripes no wonder you cant find a show you like--the craps spread out over five or six "sub-channels". Just like cars or SUVs or sportwagon or whatever makes you feel good about a four wheel thing that goes from A to B with you inside should be called. Ok, rant over...whew I feel better.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I simply don't know.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been considered gay ever since Brokeback mountain.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Because country music sucks maybe.................
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I like talk radio.

Unfortunately, they're all on AM which means that you can't hear crap after sundown.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You know, there is a reason it is called the "boob tube".....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone still write and perform country music anymore? Most of it I see and hear are big elaborate performances alot written by people other than the artists. Some performers arent even from the US and dont even have a country accent. Its all Chris Gaines country music
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top