Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2001 1:19:27 PM EDT
Just got my Colt upper back from Wilson Combat where they put one of their muzzle brakes on it and it looks great! They even fixed a big scratch just in front of the front sight post, it was on it when I bought it, for free! Took about 2 1/2 weeks and Im realy happy with it, cant wait to shoot it this weekend!

BKVic
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
How does the brake match your finish and what was the price?  I am thinking of replacing the recoil check on my ArmaLite with a wilson brake.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It matches the finish of my colt realy well, It was just under $100 with shipping. Im very pleased with there work! I also bought a new scope mount from them that they just came out with and I realy like it also. Its goes on just like the removable carring handle, has good contact with the upper! Like I said I cant wait to go shooting this weekend!

BKVic
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me know how loud it is.  The ArmaLite version is a blast enhancer.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I called their customer service to let them know how happy I was with it and the guy I talked to said there was only one guy who installs the brakes and he takes great pride in his work. I would do the best job I could also if I was the only one doing it because that would narrow down who did any goof ups!

BKVic[:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Couldnt realy tell if it was louder or not because I went to a indoor range and it was the first time Ive shoot it there. Next week Ill be heading to my parents house in WV to do some shooting with some old high school freinds and Ill let you know how much louder, if any, it sounds outdoors!

BKVic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top