Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2004 9:57:29 PM EDT
Death is the fate of everyone here on Arfcom, sooner or later...So get comfortable with it. Hope you like crossing over to the other side. Because you WILL.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of us do that more than once
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yep, that is the one truth in life that cannot be changed, and is not open for discusion, noone gets out alive.

Well, there's taxes too.  Can't forget taxes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't take much to nudge you out of this world either.

A wrong mixture of anesthesia, a little bit too much CO, etc.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally a non-controversial thread!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]
And if that wasn't enough, how's this.

YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE  YOU WILL DIE
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep, that is the one truth in life that cannot be changed, and is not open for discusion, noone gets out alive.

Well, there's taxes too.  Can't forget taxes.

Nope taxes are optional as well, I aint got the guts to dodge them, but gang banger types never pay tax, of course they get dead a lot auicker too.

OF course even after your dead, you could be reanimated as a Zombie, and that would be teh suck!

Sales tax, gas tax, hot food at the deli tax (this one really chaps my hide ).  I doubt there's a man on this earth that doesn't pay tribute to something or somebody.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude, you're starting to worry me again....

Quit jerking off to boy looking asian teen, thinking about death and go ask the damn bible reading gal out!

And if she says no, just ask another and another, one will be the one
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dude, you're starting to worry me again....

Quit jerking off to boy looking asian teen, thinking about death and go ask the damn bible reading gal out!

And if she says no, just ask another and another, one will be the one

It doesn't keep me from living, but everyone ought to be reminded of that little fact every now and then. That rigor mortis is their end.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm going to live FOREVER!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You're that Black chick on that Fame show?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#14]
That's what cloning technology was designed to prevent. If I can just get it to work...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
confused.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Dude, I got a raw deal.  I have to die first...then I get to live forever.  Unless I win the Twinkling of an Eye Lottery...but you really can't bank on that one.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I have been dead a while, i`m just having trouble excepting it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:27:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Cats have nine lives.  Do they cross over nine individual times or one last time?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#19]
If you believe in Christ, you will live forever.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
"'Someday,' Tyler says, 'you will die, and until you know that, you're useless to me.'" -Fight Club (book)

I'm just suprised that this doesn't really sink in until midlife for so many people.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If you believe in Christ, you will live forever.

When talking with non-christians I've always found myself having to explain the differance between death of the spirit and death of the body.  It suprises me that so many people don't understand Christians don't actually believe we're going to live in this body forever.

You know, the whole being appointed once to die and all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Death is the fate of everyone here on Arfcom, sooner or later...So get comfortable with it. Hope you like crossing over to the other side. Because you WILL.

That's it. I'm going back to posting at FA. At least over there nobody dies.

Another "no shit?" post by clean cut........
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah go back to F-A. You used to be a cool dude when you were over there. What happened, man.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#24]
This has got to be the dumbest post you have ever made!!!!!!

We are all going to die someday?   WTHDKT!!!!   Who The Hell Didn't Know That!!!!

ing  ing ing   Keep those doggies rolling hide!

Hell bent for leather we are sharing the weather hide!!!

Thanks again    Bob
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

We are all going to die someday?   WTHDKT!!!!   Who The Hell Didn't Know That!!!!

Thanks again    Bob

Musta struck a nerve with BobbyJack.

The Living don't think about dying. And the dead don't think period.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Trolls die too!

And so do moderators.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:45:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah go back to F-A. You used to be a cool dude when you were over there. What happened, man.

Not cool anymore huh? Fuck. Guess it all happened when I finally realized I was going to die........It's not that I'm not the same "cool guy" it's just you post some bizarre whacky shit in the last two days. And I thought my butter joke was damn funny!! Get over it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not cool anymore huh? Fuck. Guess it all happened when I finally realized I was going to die........It's not that I'm not the same "cool guy" it's just you post some bizarre whacky shit in the last two days. And I thought my butter joke was damn funny!! Get over it.

Yeah my posts may have been whacky and bizarre. But SO FUCKING WHAT. You turned into a complainer and whiner.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#30]
No one gets out of this life alive.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Death is just a part of life.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#33]
"Life: A sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality rate. "

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah my posts may have been whacky and bizarre. But SO FUCKING WHAT. You turned into a complainer and whiner.

That coming from the guy who's whining and complaining about my "cool dude" factor. Not only did you fucking IMAGINE my whining and complaining you're fucking whining and complaining about it. You ought to try some introspection dude, it might help your "poor confused asian refugee" mentality and help you to stop projecting your shortcomings in life on to members of an internet message board that obviously take the internet way less seriously than you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#35]
I intend to live forever.  So far, so good.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks again    Bob

You didn't strike a nerve its just that I have overlooked all your posts,even the comune and other posts with SGTAR and such !   I have allways just chose not to reply!

I don't think that stiring shit up make the smell go away!!

But god this post is about as stupid as it gets!!!   It's like posting hey guys everything I eat turns to shit!!!

WTHDKT?

Bob
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks again    Bob

You didn't strike a nerve its just that I have overlooked all your posts,even the comune and other posts with SGTAR and such !   I have allways just chose not to reply!

I don't think that stiring shit up make the smell go away!!

But god this post is about as stupid as it gets!!!   It's like posting hey guys everything I eat turns to shit!!!

WTHDKT?

Bob

Oh gee I deeply apologize if my posts don't meet your approval. You truly are a dumb shit if you think I give a rat's ass what you think.

Oh and by the way, YOU WILL DIE.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I plan on living forever, so far so good.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Since this is a pointless waste of bandwidth, I offer this picture:

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:10:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since this is a pointless waste of bandwidth, I offer this picture:

tinypic.com/dwuxd

That is not a useless talent, there was this girl at band camp....

Shoot, if I could accomodate that girl's mouth, I'd be making the big bucks in adult film!  

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:13:42 AM EDT
[#44]
And I lost my time of my life by reading about it too.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That is a mouth made for many not just one.

I think I'll skip that party.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:39:27 AM EDT
[#46]
See, now Sin Bin brings perspective to the thread. ANYONE can point out that we're all going to die. It is PERSPECTIVE when "we're all going to die but only one of us is gonna choke to death on the six ball"
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:42:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

How in the hell does Noone get out alive when the rest of us don't ? Huh ? Tell me ! Huh ?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:48:40 AM EDT
[#48]
In the end there can be only one.

CW
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Clean- cut why would you call me dumb ass?  I have not called you anything not even close to what you are!  I'm sure you have a problem just not with me!

Read your post again!  I never said I would not die,just everybody knows it!!

And your post is just another +1,just many of the no responces needed to get you another post!

Your posting style is just post anything about anything just to get a responce!

It's not the number of posts one has mabey more the quality of the posts!!

And for one I think you have no idea of quality!!!Just quantity!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:04:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Bob

Who is Jenkins and Dunham?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top