Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 5:16:15 PM EDT
If I can spend $60 on ammo this year, I can spend at least that supporting my rights. Now is the time to join or renew if you haven't. Don't wait until the eve of a new bill to take action.

Please consider what is at stake.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
That's great. Have you considered becoming a life member?
I did it with "easy pay life". They bill you $25 every 3 months. When your paid up, you have your life membership.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
EPL is the way to go
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
EPL is the way to go

+1

Before you know it, you'll be getting a live member diploma in the mail.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#4]
You ought to go Life.  Easy with the Extended Pay Life.  If you do it now the money you spent on the two years will get credited towards your EPL.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I only paid $500 for a Life Membership. There was some offer for this when I had to validate my membership card.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm curious. Is the point to get the best deal, or give them money for the fight? I need to go check the prices because I do need/want to rejoin.

Rob
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm curious. Is the point to get the best deal, or give them money for the fight? I need to go check the prices because I do need/want to rejoin.

Rob

i would assume most life members donate much more then their dues. i know i do. im the reason they send out all those letters. every time i get one i send some money. same for the NRA-ILA.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I am EPL myself, and guess what my mom (62) wanted for mother's day? That's right - a gift membership to the NRA. I happily obliged. I guess all my talks with her have paid off. She is pretty charged up after the VT massacre.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top