User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2004 1:56:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:00:48 AM EDT
[#1]
The thread title says it all.....

Just imagine his response to 9/11 if he's this much of a pussy over two little ads....

Still waiting for him to condemn MoveOn.org, MM, etc....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:06:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
"I'm going to file a complaint with the UN since this was obviously a coordinated attack!"......

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
"Whaaaaaah...stop it! I can't take it anymore...whaaaaaah!"

I want to see yet ANOTHER taking Kerry to task for what he's done. Keep the pressure on, boys.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:04:24 AM EDT
[#5]
[JF'nK]My pussy hurts.[JF'nK]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:13:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Poor guy.  If I remember correctly, Kerry was the one who wanted to make an issue about his "so called" service.  He should have known this would happen to him.  I went to a gun show yesterday with a freind who did 2 tours in Veitnam in the Marines.  He was a grunt and received two purple hearts during his time there.  He was hospitalized both times.  Lest just say he wouldn't piss on Kerry if he was on fire.  Neither of us are big fans of Bush, but this is a clear cut case of the lesser of two evils.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
If Bush tried to stop the Swift Vet ads, Kerry would complain that Bush was violating the CFR law.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I truly don’t understand where Kerry hopes to go with these statements.  Obviously, Bush isn’t going to condemn these ads any more than Kerry condemned moveon.org’s ads.

Plus, despite Kerry’s claims of being a great war hero, his statements actually show him as whiney and weak.

OTOH, Bush seems calm, relaxed and in control.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:53:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, if all bush and kerry are going to do is lie,cheat and steal, neither one of them deserves the presidency .

as to the swift boat vets. what a sham!

Chris

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Waaaaaaa! Please Make The Attacks On Me Stop!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#12]

SOMEBODY Photoshop a Knife in his hand!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:15:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey, ya wanna play the "I'm a Vet" card, you gotta be willing to let everyone play the game.  The Swift Boat Vets have a right to talk too.

And as far as the pic goes, if you don't photoshop a knife in, it will be a complete shame!

Woody
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well, if all bush and kerry are going to do is lie,cheat and steal, neither one of them deserves the presidency .

Chris

graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/08/19/politics/campaign/20040820swift_graph.gif

Well, let 'em sort it out in court, before a judge. And they'll be testifying, and Kerry will be testilying testifying, too, under oath. And let's get Kerry's fitrep reports aired too, something he has REFUSED to do.

The damned asshat has based his entire campaign on his Vietnam record. Did he honestly expect nobody would question him? As for these five guys, what about all the other ones in the Swift Boat vets group? Why aren't they undergoing the Star Chamber treatment of the NYT? Haven't you ever changed your mind on something? Ten years ago I was a liberal, who had voted for Dukakis and Teddy Kennedy. Maybe these guys, when they looked at the rest of the story, changed their minds, too?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Geez vagina22, maybe you can speak to your hero sKerry and have him release ALL HIS FUCKING MILITARY RECORDS! Not jus the one's he chooses to paint himself in a good light.

Maybe then, some of this will go away......or maybe not.

P.S. Wave, I hope you've been practicing your overhand technique, it's getting close to show time..
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:42:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#17]
va22,attack the messenger,we must smear them.john kerry is in no way affiliated with moveon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#18]
She is a hottie.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:14:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok wave --

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#21]
John "F'n Cry Baby" Kerry
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
more photoshop material
ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/KERRY.sff_XEJB102_20040821185329.jpg

Democratic presidential Candidate John Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry arrives at Francis S. Gabreski Airport in Westhampton, N.Y., Saturday Aug. 21, 2004. (AP Photo/Ed Betz)

I prefer to use my hand than tap that booty.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:26:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
She is a hottie.

ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/KERRY.sff_XEJB101_20040821185058.jpg

Now I know   you are demented.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#25]
The sad thing is that Bush being the "compassionate" pc moderate that he is, will probably condemn the Swift Boats Vets for Truth and accuse them of being "mean-spirited". That elitist boob john mccain has already verbally assaulted the men for daring to expose a fellow internationist insider for being the lying fraud he is. Demoncrats and republicans combine to form one humongous, glutinous ball of sweaty, rectal hairs. I loathe them. Except for the 10 or 12 paleoconservatives in the republican party in Washington, of course.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:43:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Who care if he does support them. Bush didnt come on TV crying about Michael Moore did he? did he cry about moveon.org? Senator Kerry is crying like a bitch boy that says tons about what kind of man he really is.

Sorry  President Bush is not a pussy like JFK. That is why our enemy's fear him and hope Kerry gets elected.

John Kerry Grabbed the Bull, and it would just seem he grabbed it by the horns, enjoy you ride Kerry.
  FREE

Quoted:

Chris

graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/08/19/politics/campaign/20040820swift_graph.gif

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/denderwuz/aholes.jpg

Almost fell out of my chair!

That was funny
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Chris

The problem with that reasoning is this: the law prohibits coordination between a campaign and entities engaging in unregulated electioneering. It is just plain stupid to expect that such an entity would be populated and supported by people who do not support the candidate who benefits, or that such an entity would not share the candidate's goal of securing his election.

I am genuinely stunned that anybody on this board is naive enough to be shocked or disturbed that the SBVs are supporters of GWB and that they get money from other people who support GWB. Who the hell else would be attacking Kerry? The issue - and the only thing that could make the SBVs a "sham" of any kind - is coordination. If Karl Rove is calling the shots, it's a sham. If the chair of GWB's campaign is calling the shots, it's a sham. Otherwise, it's perfectly legitimate. (On a side note, I suspect that if Bush told them to knock it off, and they did, that would be pretty clear proof of coordination, and would violate the law.)

If you think the involvement of right-wing (or plain vanilla Republican) activists who also support Bush makes the SBVs a sham, then explain just who would have to be doing it to make it legitimate.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#29]
i cant beleive the guy is whining about a damn commercial, when  there is a 2 hour movie playing accusing W of being a traitor and betraying his country for money and oil.
Has W ever whined about MM or moveon.org?
Kerry is screwing up bringing atttention to this , everyone can see he is a whiney bitch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Chris

That is about the PUSSIEST comments I have read on here.....Maybe you can go help Kerry with his vaginal wound's...maybe he will show you his purple balls heart!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
i cant beleive the guy is whining about a damn commercial, when  there is a 2 hour movie playing accusing W of being a traitor and betraying his country for money and oil.
Has W ever whined about MM or moveon.org?
Kerry is screwing up bringing atttention to this , everyone can see he is a whiney bitch.

That is the biggest issue for me, as well.  I am also amazed at the difference in the media response to Michale Moore's movie compared to these ads.  Heck, the DNC and moore have clear ties - didn't he even attend their convention?  This makes that stupid out of context line chart posted by Virginia22 look pretty weak.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Adam, not only did MM attend the convention, they had him seated with VIPs. They sat him next to a former president.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She is a hottie.

ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/KERRY.sff_XEJB101_20040821185058.jpg

To some, anyone with that much money is a hottie.

ok ok it was a joke --- a joke
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Ok, Well, first off . neither kerry nor Bush deserve a single vote from any of us.
Both are liars, cheats theives and bottom line. rich as all get out.

Ever get a chance to meet either one. Ask them this

" how much is a gallon of milk" "a dozen eggs" neither one has a clue.

Secondly. MM and move on.org have been bashing bush for what now 3 almost 4 years?

to lump kerry in with that as compared to what the "swift vets" are doing a few months before the election is a non argument.
grasping for straws at best IMHO

Now for the word " liberal" yeah, they're just as bad as the religious right and the rest of these "live  only the freedom we give you" bunch

I'll vote libertarian this time just as last, as they are the ONLY ones who actually care about freedom in this country.
Do what you want, don't harm another. <<<< That's freedom

flame away all you wish to, but your comparisons are severely flawed on the swift vets +bush, and  kerry + move on MM BS.
No comparison.

Chris

PS:

What I posted on page one of this thread sums up who and why this even came about.
Karl rove need a short length of rope and a long drop. IMHO
Republicans and democrats have sold our freedoms and this country out.
when will America wake up already?

[rant off]
Chris

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Pussiest huh? is that even a word?

maybe you should read my last post for the "sheeple" and why Neither one , Bush or Kerry have earned a thing from this country.  

this whole country is so hung up on Dem o crap VS repiglican, they can't even see it's both of them screwing us. not just one of them.
One day I guess when it affects you as it has others, but as usual, no one gives a rats ass until they get hit in their own lives. only then, do most care at all.
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

That is about the PUSSIEST comments I have read on here.....Maybe you can go help Kerry with his vaginal wound's...maybe he will show you his purple balls heart!

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#38]
I dont know how much a gallon of milk or a dozen eggs is either.  Is this your criteria for selecting presidents?

I care the most about how the war on terror is conducted.  Bush has done more to fight radical Islamists than any other president in history, I've seen his policies and agree with his aggressive approach.  If anything, he's not ruthless enough.

John Kerry and the Democrats?  What's their plan?  They don't say, except for vague platitudes about making the world like us again and promising to strike back if we're attacked.  IF we're attacked?!?!?  Hello McFly?  I know Democrats want to go back to the 9/11 and are promising to return us to "normal".  That's suicidal, as 9/11 showed the immense danger facing the US. The Democrats have shown over and over again they don't take the war or terrorism seriously, even after 9/11.  It'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for a party so glib about the security of the nation.  The memory of the 3000 people who died that day demands nothing less.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Maybe not the best example for you then.

I was refering to them (bush and kerry) as not having a clue what essentials( food, shelter, water) cost in America.( not a clue, nor a care from either side IMHO

Forgive me for thinking of those that are suffering a monetary low right now. While the steak and lobster flow without a care for some of us.

I forgot, those less fortunant were doomed to failure by the bibles teachings of helping your fellow man , etc,etc.
back to the reps Vs the dems I suppose........................ same shit..... different day.......

Chris

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Chris

Hey!! You left me off the chart. I sent them 50 bucks last week.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
maybe you should read my last post for the "sheeple" and why Neither one , Bush or Kerry have earned a thing from this country.  

this whole country is so hung up on Dem o crap VS repiglican, they can't even see it's both of them screwing us. not just one of them.

Then go vote for Nader, if there's no difference between Democrats and Republicans. A lot of "smart" people did exactly that in 2000 and elected someone whose very existence causes them spiritual pain every day he's in office.  Think about Al Gore being president, especially the Al Gore you running around calling Republicans Nazis and claiming the world's being destroyed by global warming.  How can you say that that man and the party that supported him is no different than George Bush and the party that supports him?  They're almost from different planets.

Your sophmoric comments just show how little you know about politics.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Chris

Right out of the New York Times. How credible is that? Give me a fucking break.

Kerry is a poser, at best. 3 purple hearts and a silver star in 4 months. He is more decorated in a shorter time than Audy Murphy. His medals and his "bravery" smell fishy from a mile away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#43]
I see, so you think ralphie is the libertarian candidate for the presidency?

Naders an idiot who went from actually working for the betterment of America, to being about his Ego.

Nader LMAO not a chance...............

Here, try for a change for the betterment of America, and the freedom it stands for, not for what  some democrap or repiglican "give" you. your freedom isn't for them to give, at all

libertarian

Chris
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I was refering to them (bush and kerry) as not having a clue what essentials( food, shelter, water) cost in America.( not a clue, nor a care from either side IMHO

Forgive me for thinking of those that are suffering a monetary low right now. While the steak and lobster flow without a care for some of us.

I forgot, those less fortunant were doomed to failure by the bibles teachings of helping your fellow man , etc,etc.
back to the reps Vs the dems I suppose........................ same shit..... different day.......

Chris

What is the president supposed to do for all those poor unfortunate people?  Wave a wand and give them jobs, a house, and free health care?  Who pays for that?  How is it administered?  What will these people produce?

Your silly views about what the role of the government is in America make you sound a lot like a liberal Democrat.  Bear in mind, crying about how much you care about the plight of the poor and less fortunate makes you sound like a nicer, more compassionate person.  If you feel that way, get out there and volunteer, bring those unfortunate souls into your home, start a business and give these folks a job.

DO NOT expect the government to do this, because if you poke around and examine the Constitution and the thinking of the Founding Fathers, you will find nothing in their writings about the mission of the government being a welfare state.  Nothing.

If you find that to be harsh or mean, I really feel bad for you.  Move to Sweden or something.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I see, so you think ralphie is the libertarian candidate for the presidency?

Naders an idiot who went from actually working for the betterment of America, to being about his Ego.

Nader LMAO not a chance...............

Here, try for a change for the betterment of America, and the freedom it stands for.

libertarian

Chris

First you cry about how the government should provide for the poor, then you say you're a libertarian?

Uh, you realize they're in favor of rolling back welfare programs, cutting taxes, and generally letting individuals fend for themselves, right?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You mean like this one?

2 Thessalonians 3:10   For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Or, just maybe, you don't know any more about Bible teachings as you do about politics.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#48]
How about not heap the largest section of the tax burdon on those who can least afford it?

that'd be a good start IMHO

Woo Hooo $300 tax rebate  for those poor schmucks.

how about reading up on the taxes actually paid by the larger corporations in America?( very little to ZERO) and their owners who benefited from said tax rebate.

how about reading up on the 6-7 figure bonuses these corporate schmucks get for screwing the people of this country to the tune of "record profits"

All the while getting a huge handout of that tax money you seemed in your post to hold so dear.
corporate welfare is fandamntastic, helping poor people eat. why, that's just stupid!  right?

Does the working stiff get a raise? Nope

did the $5 billion in cash we "gave" to the airlines help their workers? Nope

But as I said, I forgot where I was. sorry to assume people actually follow the bible I hear touted in here in some threads.

I'm not having a problem with money right at this second, but I sure can and have walked a mile in their shoes.

Can you?<<< this is just a question, not a slight or any other put down. a simple yes or no question I can't confirm nor deny is truth.

only you know the truth, I posted mine.

please accept my apology for the silly idea of helping those that need it most. God forbid I do the opposite.  
Oh yeah, he does!

Some people I know are christians when it's conveinant, just like i hear now from people.

Again, sorry for the silly idea. I can't think of WHERE it came from. oh yeah, it was the bible
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

What is the president supposed to do for all those poor unfortunate people?  Wave a wand and give them jobs, a house, and free health care?  Who pays for that?  How is it administered?  What will these people produce?

Your silly views about what the role of the government is in America make you sound a lot like a liberal Democrat.  Bear in mind, crying about how much you care about the plight of the poor and less fortunate makes you sound like a nicer, more compassionate person.  If you feel that way, get out there and volunteer, bring those unfortunate souls into your home, start a business and give these folks a job.

DO NOT expect the government to do this, because if you poke around and examine the Constitution and the thinking of the Founding Fathers, you will find nothing in their writings about the mission of the government being a welfare state.  Nothing.

If you find that to be harsh or mean, I really feel bad for you.  Move to Sweden or something.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#49]
so disagree with the "norm" here and you're atroll??

that's logic.

nuff said.

back to your hissy fight about Bush is better, NO kerry is better,

that should help the country along.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

So you are a socialist, huh?  How does that mesh with the libertarian party?  Not well, I suspect.  Go away vile troll.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm a troll now for pointing  to the differences in the swift vets and MM, etc.

eh, have your fight. I'll stick to the guns forums for education and purchases.

burn the country down for all I care, seems that's what it'll take
when ya care, I guess that makes a troll.

enjoy.
I'm out...........................................

Chris
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top