Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 7:57:06 PM EDT
This may be the wrong place...BUT...like so many industries you need a connect to get not only job but the inform,ation it is available.
I need a connect to get out of the public police game after way too many years..

WHAT I WANT:

Insurance Investigator job with majot carrier
COrporate Security at mid manajement level or as an investigator. I have quite a few specialty skills and tons of training in investigation, interviewing, SWAT trained, Executive/Dignatary Protection team graduate from Texas A&M. Many other related skills.
ANy help or referrals can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Curtis

PS...Im open to other offers and I will relocate for the right position.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You have the kind of background I wish I had, as I'm in the midst of a career change myself. Email inbound.

ETA: You may be right-this might not be the best forum in which to post this, but like yourself, I'm also trying to build my network for employment leads. Eight months of unemployment is about enough!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top