Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2001 12:52:25 PM EDT
So I'm thinking about getting one for my Colt H-Bar past ban. It this trigger assembly worth the $200? Are there better (less expensive) options?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:28:16 PM EDT
they are the undisputed king of triggers!
Originally Posted By retrodog: So I'm thinking about getting one for my Colt H-Bar past ban. It this trigger assembly worth the $200? Are there better (less expensive) options?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:43:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2001 6:50:15 PM EDT by Jewbroni]
Originally Posted By retrodog: So I'm thinking about getting one for my Colt H-Bar past ban. It this trigger assembly worth the $200? Are there better (less expensive) options?
View Quote
Installed it myself, as a rookie first-timer: -There is no drag/creep in the pull -You can adjust 1st stage weight -You can adjust 2nd stage weight -You can adjust length of slack With the lack of anything better to compare it to (exception of the $300 Krieger 2-stage, which totally rocks), I'd have to put my money and assurance on the Jewell. It does the job, any job, with flawless perfection. Get it, and thank yourself later. P.S. - Tommy at Georgia Precision sells them for $170 + shipping; it's the best price in town. [url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url], and make sure you get the [b]Large-Pin (Colt)[/b] version. Have fun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:53:04 PM EDT
They are damn nice. But $200 dollars is alot of cash. But you get what you pay for.
Top Top