Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2002 8:14:13 PM EDT
Dont know much about him or his politics but what a principled man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I loved his walking out of the Wellstone 'Memorial' - it showed class!

His comments afterwards were wonderful to my ears!

The DEMOs may have indeed snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory with their unbelievable display last evening.

Eric The(Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
What happened?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I just hope what he said today wasn't the end of it. I would like it if the Minnesota Dems just created a mortal enemy.

Hope he is on TV and radio DAILY from now till election day reminding the public of their unseemly behavior.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell what suprises you about him?   He is the real deal and a tribute to every SEAL!

He is a good man and good men don't last long in the ever present eye that hounds them!

I think we will see more of him or his kind somewhere in the near future.  As when TSHTF who will we look for for people to coax into political office?

Ditto      Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Oop......Just saw it on FOX.

What AssClowns!........featuring bill and hillary no less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top