Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 10:47:47 AM EDT
Has anyone else seen that the former Voyager HOTTIE has gone over to the pile of DOGS**T show  "Boston Public"?

Saw a preview for the "riveting" series premier of Boston Pubic last night and there was the lovely and sexy Jeri Ryan in all of her DSL glory.

It's been mentioned around these parts that she's pro-2nd Amendment and even a shooter(possibly competitive).    I can only hope that the rumors as stated here are true and maybe she'll have some positive impact on the show and it's writers but then that might be just a bit too much to be hoping for.

Anyhow, last night I let out a bit of a shout when I saw Jeri has been persauded over to the side of the enemy.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
She can pull my trigger any time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I guess that means I'll have to start watching boston public. I watched voyager mainly to see her in that painted on uniform. Even with the implants, she's a babe...

Rich
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]
In Entertainment Weekly (no I don't buy it!), before the attacks, when Julia Roberts was spouting her anti-Bush BS, Jeri Ryan stated that she is a Democrat and voted for Gore.

I don't know how the pro 2nd stuff got started, just wishful thinking by someone who read she'd been shooting a few times I guess.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
she's hot and likes guns....

wow... (sorry lost in the moment)

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#6]
...and she voted for GORE. Does that not negate everything else she has said? Think about this with your big head for a while.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]
What a voluptuous woman.
I would Borg her anyday
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Voted for Gore or not, anti-gun or not, I still would like to bang the shit outta her.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys, maybe I'm just not seeing it.  The woman is not pretty by any stretch of the imagination.  She does have a hot body, but her face.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#10]
eh, to each his own.   I think JeriRyan has a decent looking face, don't consider her absolutely drop dead beautiful nor do I think she's ugly by any stretch of the imagination.   Jeri does have an EXCELLENT set of DSLs though, if that's your thing.

I've seen more beautiful or good looking faces but the body is about as good as they come from what I can tell.

As for startrek babes, Terry Farrell was my favorite, tall hot brunette with sparkling blue eyes.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Teri is Drop dead Gergous, However Gates Mcfadden (DR. Crusher) is more my style. Either would do.
[sex]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not sure what I'll do. I think Ryan is a decent actress, and very hot, but after I saw the rerun of the NRA episode I refused to watch BP ever again, wouldn't have watched as long as I did if i had seen the NRA ep. the first time it was on in the fall
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Jeri Ryan makes a move for the worse!
View Quote

I tried talking her outta it....I even threatened to with hold sex from her but she still took the roll!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As for startrek babes, Terry Farrell was my favorite, tall hot brunette with sparkling blue eyes.
View Quote

Ahhhh, DAX!!!  Gorgeous woman!  I always wanted to see where those spots terminated.

CB
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think Ryan is a decent actress, and very hot, but after I saw the rerun of the NRA episode I refused to watch BP ever again, wouldn't have watched as long as I did if i had seen the NRA ep. the first time it was on in the fall
View Quote

I haven't been watching much tv: what nra episode?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]
some students wanted to start an NRA club at the school, and the idiot teacher who once fired a handgun in class agreed to be their teacher sponsor. When the NRA representative came to set things up, the teacher went on this huge anti-gun anti-NRA rant, so I turned off the tv right then and there

Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Ryan is a decent actress, and very hot, but after I saw the rerun of the NRA episode I refused to watch BP ever again, wouldn't have watched as long as I did if i had seen the NRA ep. the first time it was on in the fall
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#17]
She may be hot or not...She may be pro-gun or not...But being on Boston Public she will have NO influence for the better!

The producers will make sure of that.

BigDozer66  [marines]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
some students wanted to start an NRA club at the school, and the idiot teacher who once fired a handgun in class agreed to be their teacher sponsor. When the NRA representative came to set things up, the teacher went on this huge anti-gun anti-NRA rant, so I turned off the tv right then and there

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

Guess I won't be watching that show again. thanks,
ARben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top