Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/23/2005 1:22:34 PM EDT
Ive been thinking of fixing up my 80 CJ7, I have a late model YJ body Im going to swap on the CJ frame.. My question is this. Ive seen replacement front fenders that are "Flatfender" style, Google didnt give me much. Not looking for the Tube type fenders and I know I can break out the sawzall but im looking for something a little "Cleaner" than that. The one's I saw (can remember where) were alot like a set of CJ2-A only they bolted right on a late CJ5/7/8 and had full inner fenders. So help a dog out
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:29:38 AM EDT
check out Quadratec.com
I believe they have the fenders ur looking for
Top Top