Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 6:05:12 AM EDT
I've noticed that sometimes with longer threads I have issues with loading pages.  For instance in the Tsunami thread, i'm unable to open the last 30 or so pages.  I've tried this from multiple browsers as well.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I came in here to post about the same issue.  I have noticed this on any thread that gets to be around 60 pages or so.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I can't get to page 51 or beyond in that same thread.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
In GD, you can't see past page 50.

In Team, BOTD, HOTD (other members only sections) you can't see past page 100.

It has to do with the old page requirements. They use to not go past a certain page number and JRS hasn't been updated yet.

Clear as mud?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In GD, you can't see past page 50.

In Team, BOTD, HOTD (other members only sections) you can't see past page 100.

It has to do with the old page requirements. They use to not go past a certain page number and JRS hasn't been updated yet.

Clear as mud?

Completely!  Thanks for the heads up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top