Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2001 4:57:00 PM EDT
I am thinking of joining this organization.  any members on this sight...thanks huey
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Once I graduate, that is one of the first groups I plan on joining (already a member of GOA, & NRA{[:(!]}).  Great group.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a member and I really like their ATTITUDE[smoke]
[url]http://www.jpfo.org/[/url]
[url]http://www.cphv.com/fl_legacy.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
are u jewish??? reason why i'm asking is am 1 of 2 jews i know in my age group to be a vet, a cop and a pro gun jew.   i kinda would like to know if anyone else was out there??
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I just recently joined as a life member and am not Jewish.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a charter member, joined when there were about 1000 members. Great group. I have talked to Mr. Zelman on the phone. Great guy, really knows his stuff. We specailize in education, so getting all sorts of info out (such as the GCA of '68 coming almost word for word from 1930s Germany) is the focus. Also recently joined an organization that is an offshoot so to speak from JPFO called C.O.P.S. (Citizens Opposed to Police States). Call up and talk to him one day, I think you will be impressed. No nonsense, no compromise, no retreat.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#9]
You should join just to get the "Gran'pa Jack" booklets.  They tackle all of the excuses a gun grabber might give you for ignoring the 2nd Amendment.  The Brasco Bears are a bonus.  I am not Jewish, but I think JPFO is great.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I joined last month and I'm not Jewish either. I tried to join GOA on-line and their web server tweaked, so maybe I'll try again later.

So far I have 4 memberships:

Regular NRA
NRA Golden Eagle
JPFO
CRPA

GOA is next.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#11]
sounds like there are actually no jews in this organization?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I need to join out of the sheer irony.
What are the yearly dues?

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Yup I am a member and a Jew. Lou who seels me guns, a Taurus 94 today, is a member and he is Italian Catholic. He met Zelman at a Gun dealer conference. He liked him so much he joined on the spot.  Also NRA life, and sad to say FOP, as they are more polititions than  cops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top