Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 11:47:04 AM EDT
A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch.   Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground.  As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor.  He said "How bad is it doc? ... I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiance  is still a virgin.  

"The doctor told him,"I'll have to put your Willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight.  It should be okay next week."  He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together; an impressive work of art.  

The guy mentions none of this to his fiance.  They marry as planned and go on their honeymoon.  That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful breasts.   She said, "You're the first; no one has EVER touched these

He immediately drops his pants and replies, "Look at this...still in the CRATE!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top