Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 8:41:42 PM EDT
I think most Americans are starting to forget or are numb to the events of September 11, 2001. I for one haven't simmered down one bit! What about you?

Are you still pissed off as you were that horrible day?

[usa]

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I am still very pissed. I lost friends and I  saw my city go thru alot. Of course everyone is lax now and walking around with the "it wont happen again" attitude. I think more attacks are coming. I say to all these Raghead fucks,
BRING IT!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have time to be pissed I'm in training for retaliation.

[;D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm still pissed for some reason

I don't know why but I get reminded of it all the time and it always goes back to this guy who is holding up a picture of his brother who was in the tower saying if you see this guy...

I wonder what happened if his brother was there or maybe he was somewhere else.

I saw some towel head in a car today with his towel on and it really pissed me off we have basically done nothing to keep them out of our country. You just know these guys were happy when it happened
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, busy loading magazines and honing my shooting skills.

What was the question?

Panz
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
It is just that it is not cool to be patriotic anymore. I am patriotic 24/7 so I have always notice that most people aren't. Here in Boulder flags were everywhere after September 11, because it was the thing to do. For Iraq hating the USA was in. Man I hate trend hopping mofos.

God Damn It!
Now you've gotten me pissed!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!

- It's been almost two years since I wondered how Ahab felt.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Pissed ain't the word. Cold blooded intent is more like it. I am absolutley convinced that they will force us to use nukes within 10 years. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.
The whole Iraq War was about sending a message to the nations of the middle east. Not to many people get that. Weapons of mass destruction my ass. More like, "fuck with us again and any one of you could be next." It also is a last opportunity of sorts for the people of the middle east. Become civilized or die, here is your last chance. Looks like we'll be bailing out of there soon and the entire middle east may fall apart. We'll see.

FWIW, I think the majority of americans forgot about it within a month.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#10]
A pair of nightvision goggles------$3000
A HK USP .45 with Silencer------$2500
The look on Saddam's face as you pop 2 in his chest and one in his forehead--------PRICELESS!!

AS METALLICA SAID.... KILL EM ALL!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]
22 months? Tell me you are kidding...

I havent begun to get fully mad about that one yet.

Im still pissed that in 5 days it will be 61 years & 6 months since 2395 were killed and 1178 wounded on a quiet Sunday morning on a sneak attack of our country.

The guys who drive the imports runnin around with the American flags on them are the ones who have the very fuckin short memories.

France is on my shit list as well. If & when Iraq ever becomes anything, I wont drive their shit or buy whatever either.

The sweetest thing is that [b]BOTH[/b] times our country was attacked, we have paid the aggressors back in spades. We bombed the first ones country with the power never before nor since seen. The last set of morons got two governments run out of Dodge and have been killed, chased and ran into hiding like the little bitches they really are.

Am I still pissed? I am pissed every day about people fucking with my country.

America is like a family IMHO. You can fuss and fight inside all you damn well please, but nobody, from nowhere better come to knockin with malice, or you WILL get some.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Pissed that I can personally get in on it.  But cool like a psychopath who knows what needs to be done.

TS
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Pissed cannot begin to describe my feelings.  In fact, it is better that I don't try to in a public forum.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Not even close. When ever I see a muslim looking asshole. I think of the horible day.

Do I profile? Yes I do and thats to bad. I hope for there sake nothing else happens in this country.

Stay safe, Stay armed and dont forget what these assholes did to the people of this country
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Driving into town and seeing the towering buildings ALWAYS makes me think of that day.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Funny, ironic I guess.  I started a similar post here a few months ago, "What happened to our Patriotism" and about 4 people answered.  I commented on how there were flags everywhere back in Sept and Nov after the WTC/911, and now they are all but gone.  

I went to Walmart and bought a fresh new one.

It seems that we have adapted as a society, our wounds are healed, I guess.

SCREW THAT!!  I am still raging!!

Every time I turn on the news and see that Bin Laden is still loose, see that Saddam's head has not been recovered, read in the paper about new American casualties, the rage fires up!!

I love my country, I tell people every day  what a great country we have, and how we are going to lose it if we don't get out collective shit together.

So am I still pissed?  You bet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:30:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Just tonight at work (law enforcement) the Air National Guard base in my county called in to report they found a man on top of the fuel tanks on the air base.  He took off when they tried to apprehend him and was not found.  Earlier in the day someone tried to gain admittance to the base with a fake ID.  He was arrested.  We still are going to see terrorism in this country, sooner or later.

And dont be surprised to see a Democommy sitting in the White House in 2 years.  The economy is the only thing that people give a shit about at the moment and since the media blames Bush for it, so will the sheeple.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:35:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Yep, I'm still pissed.  I agree that too many seem to have forgotten and become complacent again.  Too many are once again thinking, "...but that can't happen here...".  Well it can and it will.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:40:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Still Pissed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:23:26 AM EDT
[#20]
I agree about the foreign car with an American Flag comment.  This bugs the fuck out of me.  Why the hell would anyone do that?  Do people not even think anymore?  Be American, Buy American.  If everyone would do that, this country would be self-sufficient.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
22 months? Tell me you are kidding...

I havent begun to get fully mad about that one yet.

Im still pissed that in 5 days it will be 61 years & 6 months since 2395 were killed and 1178 wounded on a quiet Sunday morning on a sneak attack of our country.

The guys who drive the imports runnin around with the American flags on them are the ones who have the very fuckin short memories.

France is on my shit list as well. If & when Iraq ever becomes anything, I wont drive their shit or buy whatever either.

The sweetest thing is that [b]BOTH[/b] times our country was attacked, we have paid the aggressors back in spades. We bombed the first ones country with the power never before nor since seen. The last set of morons got two governments run out of Dodge and have been killed, chased and ran into hiding like the little bitches they really are.

Am I still pissed? I am pissed every day about people fucking with my country.

America is like a family IMHO. You can fuss and fight inside all you damn well please, but nobody, from nowhere better come to knockin with malice, or you WILL get some.
View Quote
That was well said CavVet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:34:32 AM EDT
[#22]
YEP!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#23]
YES!!  Still pissed.

Pissed at the scum that did the deed.

Pissed at the government for failing in their primary purpose - the common defense.

Pissed that they have not done much to prevent ANOTHER day like 9/11 while making flying a total PIA.

Pissed that they have not yet nuked the middle east, including the country most responsible - Saudi Arabia.

Pissed that they have not gained control of our borders.

REALLY PISSED at the sheep who have forgotten what happened that terrible day, those who suffered and died BECAUSE of sheep.

I could go on but you get the point.  I am one angry Mo Fo that wants justice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#24]
For those of you that have yet to see this:

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/az2/zr1/wtc/[/url]

Fuck yes I'm still pissed!!

-T.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:14:55 AM EDT
[#25]
I started off pissed, but am not anymore. My anger has been replaced with an unwavering iron resolve to do everything I can to defend this nation and stop those fuckers before they get us again. They will receive no mercy. I'm ready.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:07:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not even close. When ever I see a muslim looking asshole. I think of the horible day.

Do I profile? Yes I do and thats to bad.
View Quote

I do [b]not[/b] want to turn this into a race thread, instead I would attempt to try and insure your patriotic compass is well adjusted.

I am brown with a beard, but my ass bleeds Red, White & Blue....Always have, long before it was cool, always will. Its not about the look, its about the deed....

The leaders of the Dec 7, 1941 raid were not 'muslim looking'....

The people who blew up the OKC Murrow Building raid were not 'muslim looking'....

Jaques Chirac is not 'muslim looking'....

All of these non muslim looking motherfuckers took definative action against my Country and my way of life. As far as I care, a bullet is fine for any of the guilty in these or others acts against my country.

Should we have a war on terrorists? [b]Damn skippy![/b] We have been getting bitch slapped for 30 plus years by 'Muslim Extremists'. But some innocent taxi driver in NYC is no more responsibile for WTC than you are for OKC. The true stand-up American way insures we get the right ones, the threats to our country. If you are innocent, you have nothing to fear from us...

If you mess with the best, you die like the rest!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:13:17 AM EDT
[#27]
HELL YES I AM STILL PISSED! I say that if they do not like being stared at, or scourned, LEAVE the US and dont come back!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Pissed? You bet
Livid? Contentedly so.
Forgetfull? NEVER!

I think about 9-11 every day. I have a picture of the firemen raising the flag at the WTC wreckage on my computer. Every day I look at my son and think his world changed with the flights of four airliners, and he wasn't around to know of it. I will teach him what really happened that day, and not leave it up to some PC bullshit that some fucking liberal teacher will tell him.

I have an Iranian neighbor (he's a professor at the local University). He and I have had some insightful discussions about Islam. He converted to Christianity when he came here. I think of what he told me of Islam, and it makes my blood boil.

Everytime I hear Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Darrel Worely (sp?) songs on the radio...I get a tear in my eye thinking of how I felt that day.

Every morning when I put the flag on my porch I do so in honor of those who died on 9-11 and since in the fight for freedom. Also in memory of those who died to give me the right to fly that flag.

Am I patriotic? I would say I am.
Am I bitter? To an extent, yes.
Am I numb? No fucking way!
Am I pissed off? Forever and always.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:09:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I becam e an imperialist on September 11th.  Much in the same vein as the Roman Empire.  A republic is OK for US, but not for you.  You will be vassals, or dead.

And I am determined that the arab world shall collectively suffer for it's collective misdeeds as they relate to this nation.

The barracks in Beirut.
The Achille Lauro.
The Lockerbie flight.
Countless other hijackings and misery.

I want Mecca and Medina leveled and rendered hazardous to human inhabitation.  I want the Golden Dome torn down.  I want the so called Palestinin state turned into an Israeli gulag.

I want to see a modern version of Sherman's March to the Sea done in the mideast.  I want the very idea of fucking with the US to cause men to squirm and women to cry.

I want the arabs to have a preserved ruin so that 100 years from now, parents can say to their children: Look what messing with the US got us.

Yes, I am still pissed.  And I sense that there is a sizable undercurrent of anger out there.

IT NEEDS TO BE TAPPED.  TO BE MOLDED INTO A FORCE.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I started off pissed, but am not anymore. My anger has been replaced with an unwavering iron resolve to do everything I can to defend this nation and stop those fuckers before they get us again. They will receive no mercy. I'm ready.
View Quote

me too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top