Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 3:08:38 PM EDT
Billy stood in front of an entire nation and said he didn't have sexual relations w/that girl - lying out his teeth like no other politician could dream - and GOT BUSTED TO BOOT.

Billy is a cup-cake, Hitlery is the one to watch out for, she will stop at nothing to get what she want's and will forgive anyone for anything to succeed.

If Hitlery divorced, that wouldn't look so good on her resume for presidential candidate, now would it?

A dark agenda on the horizon if you ask me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the marriage was a sham to begin with...he just had fast-moving coat-tails.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If Hitlery divorced, that wouldn't look so good on her resume for presidential candidate, now would it?

Next think you'll tell me is we put a man on the moon.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Billy stood in front of an entire nation and said he didn't have sexual relations w/that girl - lying out his teeth like no other politician could dream - and GOT BUSTED TO BOOT.

Billy is a cup-cake, Hitlery is the one to watch out for, she will stop at nothing to get what she want's and will forgive anyone for anything to succeed.

She didn't forgive him. She's keeping him around because he is of use to her. That is all.

She didn't forgive him because she doesn't care that he was hosing monika.    hitlery was only pissed that billy got caught.  Marriage means different things to people like the clinturds.  Fidelity and honor are not important to people like that.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She didn't forgive him. She's keeping him around because he is of use to her. That is all.

She didn't forgive him because she doesn't care that he was hosing monika.    hitlery was only pissed that billy got caught.  Marriage means different things to people like the clinturds.  Fidelity and honor are not important to people like that.  

Exactly. The Clinton's dont have a marriage. They have a business agreement.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah!

Sorta like Bush Jr is just pissed sodamninsane stomped on his fathers nuts, came back to be a PIA, after Sr. cut him some slack 10 or 15 years ago.

Pretty self-centered BS.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah, I think Bill and Hillary had an arrangement, and it involved:

Hillary not being accepted as a lesbian (at the time she was graduating college it wasn't socially acceptable), probably acting at least as Bi- to cover for it.

Bill was the womanizing charismatic potential meal ticket.

Bill is allowed to bang whatever moves, as long as he can keep it discrete.

Occasionally Hillary spreads for him, hence Chelsea (a good political move to have kids around so nobody wonders about what actually goes on at home).

Bill has a long history of affairs (Lewinski was only the most visible) that both Bill and Hillary work towards keeping covered up, especially as Bill's star is rising in the Dem party future.

Hillary has her own (she's at least smart enough to keep it fairly discrete--however wasn't there a rumor about her an Markie Post on AF1?) affairs occasionally, but is pretty much a sexless beotch (gets her kicks screwing the country instead!).

Lewinski happens--new deal occurs....Hillary says to Bill "I'll play the hurt, loyal wife, but now you have to support my political ambitions".

Hillary (if elected in '08) will declare that she used to be Bi-Sexual (at the very least).

AFARR

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#7]
THIS JUST IN........Water is wet.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#8]
And billy brings in big money for just showing up somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You are behind the curve. The coffie smells good, wake up and take a wiff.

I hope she is the dem candidate. She will not win no matter what.
Even though the "media is invested in her" all the women I know hate that bitch for not standing up and kicking "tricky bill" to the curb.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#11]
You can go ahead and file that in the "Duh" file...

Oh, and fuck Hillary Clinton in the eye with a sharp stick.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ah!

Sorta like Bush Jr is just pissed sodamninsane stomped on his fathers nuts, came back to be a PIA, after Sr. cut him some slack 10 or 15 years ago.

Pretty self-centered BS.

You just lost all credibility.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are behind the curve. The coffie smells good, wake up and take a wiff.

I hope she is the dem candidate. She will not win no matter what.
Even though the "media is invested in her" all the women I know hate that bitch for not standing up and kicking "tricky bill" to the curb.

I now understand why ARFCOM has to charge $24 too.

Someone has to pay for wasted bandwidth and spell checks, even if only 1/2 is being used.

No se cabrone
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next think you'll tell me is we put a man on the moon.

We did?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Correct...every word of it.  SHE is the dangerous one.  Bill just wanted to enjoy the perks of office especially getting all that free pussy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#17]
"This just in...General Francisco Franco is still dead..."
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Maybe she will "teach the Republicans a lesson" and fulfill the wet dreams of a number of this site's members.  

It's a vast right wing conspiracy!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Bill has a long history of affairs (Lewinski was only the most visible) that both Bill and Hillary work towards keeping covered up, especially as Bill's star is rising in the Dem party future.

Hillary has her own (she's at least smart enough to keep it fairly discrete--however wasn't there a rumor about her an Markie Post on AF1?) affairs occasionally, but is pretty much a sexless beotch (gets her kicks screwing the country instead!).

Compare Webster Hubbell and Chelsea "Clinton".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top