Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:58:49 AM EDT
The Democrats have begun suing in Florida.  www.washtimes.com/national/20041027-123332-5663r.htm

They are pursuing nine election related lawsuits, accusing state election officials of "conspiring to disenfranchise minority voters"

The groups suing are:
-Florida Democratic Party
-People for the American Way (PAW)
-American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Union
-AFL-CIO

The Democrats claim that Florida Republican officials:

-Refused to count provisional ballots
(Maybe because the ballots are incomplete or unreadable!)

-Improperly disqualified incomplete voter registration
(The applicants failed to check the box indicating whether or not they are citizens of the UNITED STATES! .)

-Established overly restrictive rules to disproportionately hurt minority voters
(The rules are the same for EVERYBODY!  You MUST be able to fill out the registration application and SIGN it.  If you are a FELON, and you don't want your PO or the cops to FIND YOU then DON'T FILL OUT THE FUCKING APPLICATION...BUT DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT!!!

-Actively sought to disenfranchise blacks.  The last census shows that just 17% of the population in Broward County is black and that only 20% on Miami-Dade is black.  In these two venues, more than 33% of all voter-registration forms determined to invalid were found to be those of black voters.  
Need I say anything about this last entry?

The Democrats will do ANYTHING to win...except just let the American people decide.

Fucking amazing!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen on Freep:

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Turd-Ray-Sa's picture needs to be up there too!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I would hate to be a voter down there right now with all those lawyers.

Just think if you fell at the polls.......

....you would get buried in business cards.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Kill-9, that's great man
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#6]
BTT to see it next to the dupe...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I fear we have seen the end of fair elections like we used to have.  This is getting so out of hand as to maek the entire process a pointless exercise.  Why vote when someone will just sue if you don't vote the right way.

The end is coming, kids.  I wonder if this is anything like how the Romans felt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top