Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's not my pick, but I'm surprised Lake didn't make the cut. Even if she's not actually being considered, you'd think she'd get a token shoutout for her almost over the top loyalty.
View Quote

Probably more useful in the senate as a yes vote.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Better not be.

I'd accept Ramaswamy or DeSantis.

If it was Tulsi I'd have a hard time even bothering to vote.
View Quote

like the vp spot actually matters?
yeah it would be good for either of them as a resume filler for another presidential run, beyond that?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#3]
2 democrats nominated for the Republican ticket.

It is 2024 clownworld.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It makes sense you think Noem is attractive. You’re from Nebraska.
View Quote

I'll bet you think Vivek is hotter!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:35:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't think it's going to be ANYONE who is even remotely charismatic, interesting, attractive or well-known.  

View Quote

This.

Trump isn't going to get a VP who has potential to outshine him.

Somebody like Ben Carson who is reliable and an effective advocate without having the potential to upstage him is a better bet.

Trump is not the guy who is going to build a movement. He'll ride one, but he isn't building one. That has to be done apart from him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tim Scott didn't grow a beard for nuthin'!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Might be Stefanik.  Trump desperately needs someone who can wrangle Congress, and she's got the CV for that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't think it's going to be ANYONE who is even remotely charismatic, interesting, attractive or well-known.
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That article means jack squat.  They are among the names he's considering, and he's certainly not bound by that or any other list.

It sounds like he's favoring Scott, but that could be as simple as than the outlet choosing not to include his comments about the others.

There's really nothing of any substance in the article, just political chewing gum to keep the clicks coming in.

ETA:  My vote is Sarah Sanders
View Quote

I like her cause she is a big girl
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't think it will be a woman.  I think Trump will take a hardcore loyalist, Vivek, Scott, etc. are most likely IMO.  DeSantis is not an option, makes no sense as Trump already wins Florida.
View Quote
None of those candidates would net Trump a state he doesn't already have.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#11]
What a shit show.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Two former lifelong Dems. How poetic.
View Quote

Yep.  2 Trojan Horses, masquerading as Republicans.  Ugh, the choices suck this cycle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Until I see Tulsi burn a big bridge that really hurts a dem and makes her an irrevocable, lifetime enemy of them, I can't trust her.

She knows where a lot of skeletons are, and she hasn't pointed to a single one of them yet.
View Quote

She publicly gutted Kamalala like a fish on national TV at a time they were trying to puff her up as Presidential timber. They will never forgive her for that.

Even so, tying her political career to The Donald by being his running mate will make her more hated by Dems than Hitler. What they did to Palin will be nothing compared to the hysterical hatred they unleash on her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She's not my pick, but I'm surprised Lake didn't make the cut. Even if she's not actually being considered, you'd think she'd get a token shoutout for her almost over the top loyalty.
View Quote

Lake is running for the senate seat in AZ and has a really good shot at it
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It is 2024 clownworld.
View Quote

I thought you was a big Trump guy?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Somebody like Ben Carson who is reliable and an effective advocate without having the potential to upstage him is a better bet.

View Quote

I hope not, he's a chill Pence with surgical skills and added kookeyness.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

It most definitely matters.

Mike Flynn was taken out through Pence.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

She publicly gutted Kamalala like a fish on national TV at a time they were trying to puff her up as Presidential timber. They will never forgive her for that.

Even so, tying her political career to The Donald by being his running mate will make her more hated by Dems than Hitler. What they did to Palin will be nothing compared to the hysterical hatred they unleash on her.
View Quote

that was brutal and the very moment that there was no going back to the Dems for Tulsi.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Jim Jordan ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

that would be true to form

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I hope not, he's a chill Pence with surgical skills and added kookeyness.
View Quote

Carson is not a deep state stooge like Pence.

He's much more reliable.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No, it should have been Vivek.
View Quote

Vivek is about 10 times smarter than Trump and would upstage him. Trumps narcissism would never allow that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Tulsi could flip PA back to him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

yeah it would be good for either of them as a resume filler for another presidential run, beyond that?
View Quote

The VP spot is meh if the President is 40 or 50 y/o.... but these dudes are old af.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#25]
He needs a junkyard dog type. Sanders fits the bill and has the chops.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It is 2024 clownworld.
View Quote

Just goes to show how absolutely shit-tastic Republican candidates are these days.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I laugh at the irony in this thread. Everyone looks at these peoples past and judge them.

Yet trump is no different. He’s been an anti-gun NE liberal for decades before deciding to run as “republican”.

He doesn’t know why anyone needs an AR-15 and to this day, continues to support an AWB.

Trump and his low information voters ??
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I’ll vote for him AGAIN, but this is a true statement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So 2 anti gun former democrats running on the GOP ticket. Interesting and shitty times we live in.

I’ll vote for him AGAIN, but this is a true statement.

Yep. I'm MAGA, but GD
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I still think Stefanik is a possibility
View Quote

Elise Stefanie or Kristi Noem
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#31]
I’d be surprised. I don’t see Trump choosing anyone that can outweigh his presence under any circumstance.

Tulsi is a competitive shooter and huge AR fan. Hell, probably a member here at this point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#32]
2 gun grabbers on the ticket… awesome.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Vivek would be the absolute worst choice. He's a master of sound bites and nothing else. Thats why the uneducated flock to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think it will be a woman.  I think Trump will take a hardcore loyalist, Vivek, Scott, etc. are most likely IMO.  DeSantis is not an option, makes no sense as Trump already wins Florida.

Vivek would be the absolute worst choice. He's a master of sound bites and nothing else. Thats why the uneducated flock to him.
What a dumb fucking take
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Until I see Tulsi burn a big bridge that really hurts a dem and makes her an irrevocable, lifetime enemy of them, I can't trust her.

She knows where a lot of skeletons are, and she hasn't pointed to a single one of them yet.
View Quote

She won’t burn shit… she’s a fucking Medusa calling the cucks in with her siren.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well since none of you have met Tulsi you do not really know how she has changed.  There is a lot there and reasons why she left the democrat party and why she is more right than left.  

Granted most here just hate it that she can admit when she is wrong.  I commanded a unit overseas and had daily interactions with her on deployment.  You would have thought she was a republican if you actually listened to her.  

I am also on the Nuke Ukraine and Nuke Russia train because they are both corrupt regimes but that is because of the human trafficking rings I broke up ran by Ukrainians most of them part of the current government now.  Russia well I hate Putin and I had to fight some Russians in Syria so no love there either.
View Quote

She’s a fucking chameleon… I’m sorry you fell for her color of the moment.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm just going to say it - I would actually love that ticket and think it a genious Smart play, and FU to the But This Is How It's Done establishment.  Two converted D's who have seen the light.

It's not actually happening.  It'll be some random NPC nobody wants, but that would be fun to ponder.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I doubt it
View Quote

LOL I came in this thread to tease you as I know your love for her knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lets hope.

Tulsi is a gun banning democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My money is on Kristi Noem.

Trump is attracted to good looking women, and I think Noem would fit the bill for him.
Lets hope.

Tulsi is a gun banning democrat.

https://tulsi.substack.com/p/2nd-amendment-our-right-shall-not

Read this and decide if she is truthful or not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She’s my pick for Sec Def. Not VP.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Vivek would be the absolute worst choice. He’s a master of sound bites and nothing else. Thats why the uneducated flock to him.
View Quote

When you point out 90% of his soundbites are Obama soundbites, you're ignored or called a Biden supporter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Vivek is assassination insurance. He would be foolish not to choose him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I like her cause she is a big girl
View Quote
You and Midcap
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I still think Stefanik is a possibility
View Quote

Elise Stefanik or Kristi Noem
Personally, I don’t think SD people want Noem to leave, and I don’t imagine that she really wants to go.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I laugh at the irony in this thread. Everyone looks at these peoples past and judge them.

Yet trump is no different. He’s been an anti-gun NE liberal for decades before deciding to run as “republican”.

He doesn’t know why anyone needs an AR-15 and to this day, continues to support an AWB.

Trump and his low information voters ??
View Quote

Sticking with Biden eh?

Seriously, what is the point of your post?  Trump will be the nominee.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Better than pence
View Quote

Yeah, but so is a pile of shit
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Well it'd be interesting at least.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well since none of you have met Tulsi you do not really know how she has changed.  There is a lot there and reasons why she left the democrat party and why she is more right than left.  

Granted most here just hate it that she can admit when she is wrong.  I commanded a unit overseas and had daily interactions with her on deployment.  You would have thought she was a republican if you actually listened to her.  

I am also on the Nuke Ukraine and Nuke Russia train because they are both corrupt regimes but that is because of the human trafficking rings I broke up ran by Ukrainians most of them part of the current government now.  Russia well I hate Putin and I had to fight some Russians in Syria so no love there either.
View Quote

She may have changed but part of the problem is that if most people don't know that she's going to be perceived as a democrat.

If you hate Ukraine because there was human trafficking rings there do you also hate America because there's plenty of human trafficking rings here and I'm sure plenty of our government officials have been involved as well.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My money is on Kristi Noem.

Trump is attracted to good looking women, and I think Noem would fit the bill for him.
View Quote

I don't know what it is about her. I should like her, but something about her really doesn't set right with me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I’ve seen Trump speak several times recently. He’s talking up Tim Scott. It’s also telling that he comments on how humble Scott is. Scott would pull a few votes and not upstage Trump. Scott has been at a couple recent events. Trump has been working for black votes since he was President with criminal justice reform and “record employment.”

My prediction.
1) Tim Scott
2) Kristie Noem
3) Tulsi
4) Vivek

Why does autocorrect change Tim to Tom? Effin autocorrect.
Page / 7
Top Top