User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"That can't happen here.  This is America."

Wanna bet?

Picture's old. Quote is contemporary. Tyrants may die, tyranny isn't extinct.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need another one with the diggers dead in the hole they just dug for themself. The caption with, only the ones with guns survive.

As God as my witness, I will never allow someone to force me to dig my own f-ing grave.  I would rather rot on the top of the ground and let birds and wolves eat me.  I won't go through that indignity.  I understand these poor SOBs probably thought they were doing a regular detail, but we are much more the wiser now.

We're adding pit latrines at the site of the new compound.

Crap.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It will go over the Lib's heads and they will say we are neo-nazis

This.  It's only making the parallel that someone with a gun (like all of us here), have oppressed others.  It's putting us on the side of the Nazis.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna bet?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/einsatzgruppen-the-last-jew-in-vinnitsa_2_zps89867f66.jpg

This one is MUCH better than the one in the OP.  Very poignant.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/einsatzgruppen-the-last-jew-in-vinnitsa_2_zps89867f66.jpg

This one is MUCH better than the one in the OP.  Very poignant.

Yeah, I'll go with this.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It will go over the Lib's heads and they will say we are neo-nazis

This.  It's only making the parallel that someone with a gun (like all of us here), have oppressed others.  It's putting us on the side of the Nazis.

This.

I think the point you want to make is that this is what happens when only the government has guns.  Dont compare law abiding gun owners to nazis, compare a government with a monopoly on the use of force to nazis.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top