Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/9/2007 1:28:22 PM EST
I'm in Virginia and someone who lives in Maryland but works in Virginia wants to sell his Glock. He said he can meet me in Virginia. How do I do this deal legally? I know non-FFL person to person transfers are legal if both live in the same state and it is illegal if I travel to another state and buy a gun from a non-FFL.
Top Top