Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 7:40:54 PM EDT
Is there any equivalent to 1-800-flowers for beer and liqour, I'm looking to give some liqour as a gift and Im wondering if there are any online services that can deliver an order with a note ala flowers.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I did that once for a Christmas gift about six years ago. I don't remember the company, but I'll try to find it and post it.

Edited to say:

Try to Google it, I found lots of info there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
What terms are you googling?

I'm looking to send 5-6 cases of assorted beers to a video game company. (Its for a good reason I assure you).
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Beer?!?!
I'll take it and after inspection will send it along to the requested parties.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't know you could do that. Out here in PRK they wont let you ship alcohol. The guy at the mail center says to just call it "olive oil" if you ever need to ship it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I don't want to ship the Alcohol persay, I want to order it and have it sent to someone for me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I know you said you were looking to send liquor, but as a gift to my brother in law one year, I gave him a six month membership to www.microbeerclub.com/pricing.htm. They send you four different types of beer a month for a total of 12 bottles of beer per month. He loved it!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
]. They send you four different types of beer a month for a total of 12 bottles of beer per month.

That sounds cool but what do you do for the other  29 or 30 days
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What terms are you googling?

I'm looking to send 5-6 cases of assorted beers to a video game company. (Its for a good reason I assure you).

IF you have their address try to find a beer store someplace close to the address and contact them to see if they would deliver it. did that once it worked out just fine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#10]
try Randall's
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:17:37 PM EDT
[#11]
If you're delivering locally, you can have a cab deliver it. I've done this several times. FWIW.

AB
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
That is how many of the youngsters get their alcohol these days....Cell Phone, Credit Card and Booze Delivered to my Door.

MT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top