Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 3:03:39 PM EDT
I.e. an actual expected date, not just "soon"?

Not meant to be a complaint, just a question.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Two weeks
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
!!! COMING SOON !!!

With all the changes, this portion of the site is offline for the time being.

Expect to see missing items show up during the next two weeks until everything is operational.

There is, however, a temporary substitute. Click on the "History" icon on the IE tool bar and you can go to specific threads you have visited recently. Not as good as "My Active Topics" but it will get you by.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:25:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:38:07 AM EDT
[#6]
10 minutes!

That's what I always tell BTK when he asks if we are there yet.   He's learned not to ask anymore.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There is a dupe thread of this in Team.  Word I get is that for each thread asking it will be another week.  GB seems to be a vindictive bastard.  Gotta love him!  

I missed that one.

Here's his post from that thread:

GoatBoy
Administrator

Post Number :: 6767

NY, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA on this is this weekend barring any sudden accidents, change of plans (ie find something that I can use as an excuse to get out of the house), or death/disease.

I would have been working on it this week, but it's almost 1 am and I am just getting through emails and a few posts to keep everyone in the loop. I was out after work to get some stuff taken care of and didnt get home until late tonight.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top