Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 11:40:49 AM EDT
Specificaly, I am trying to find people who were involved with the 5th annual model air plane meet, Clark AFB, P.I., 1958.
Or members of the Kimpo Model Club, same era.
Or family members of the same group.

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try a FOIA request to the Air Force. Try to be a journalist to avoid the costs.

That will give you the names if the records still exist, and you can do a search from there with one of the people finder services.

You could also try classmates.com, and look for groups at the base or with units at the base for that year and ask them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the ideas.
I have the names of the men (or thier families) that I would like to get ahold of.
I'll give Classmates a try.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#4]
military.com removed their perscom link.

Now they only have public searches--mostly of their own registered members.  They used to do a perscom listing but that has stopped.
Although--you are looking for former mil from quite a few years back---they might be there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top