BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2002 9:58:42 PM EDT
... I think so

[url]http://www.usnewswire.com/topnews/first/0425-166.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
With all the libs and bangers in Chitown voting for Daley, Il will NEVER get CCW.
It really amazes me how so many firearms manufacturers are located in Il, in light of the Chicago sphere of influence.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't it be ironic if terrorism — the same issue that sparked recent calls by anti-gun groups for more restrictive gun laws —  [i]actually resulted in the repeal[/i] of some current gun restrictions? If only for the sake of rubbing the antis' noses in it, we should pursue this angle.

Just a few days ago, there was a news account about an Israeli woman who used the gun she was carrying to stop a terrorist from detonating a bomb. After realizing what he was preparing to do, she just pulled out her pistol and shot him twice in the head, killing him instantly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top