Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:14:36 PM EDT
Till they get some money so they can move back to there homeland?  

I really would rather see my fellow Americans have the jobs instead of the Illegals.

If I get a lock I would like a good reason.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Preach it brother!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Preach it brother!

I hope you are serious in backing me on this.

I see these guys at Home Depot and Circle K, today and I thought about my fellow Americans who lost there jobs this past weekend.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
We don't need more welfare cases here. Send them to CA...I also hear Detroit has lots of vacancies in the downtown region.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Its wrong if they lost their life.  Otherwise you'll have Zombies working for you.  But seriously, no.  American's should take precedence over illegals.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Preach it brother!

I hope you are serious in backing me on this.

I see these guys at Home Depot and Circle K, today and I thought about my fellow Americans who lost there jobs this past weekend.

I do agree with you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its wrong if they lost their life.  Otherwise you'll have Zombies working for you.  But seriously, no.  American's should take precedence over illegals.

Patty

Who and why would they lose there life?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
you are assuming they worked before this tragedy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Who and why would they lose there life?

ah....read your title: Is it wrong to want the people who lost there jobs and life's to come and work in AZ?

If they've lost their life they couldn't come and work in AZ.  Okay, its not terribly funny but listen, I'm blonde, I've had a glass of wine and I'm tired.  Someone else crack a joke.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#9]
None of these low-life motherfuckers have ever had a job.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
you are assuming they worked before this tragedy?

There are alot of poeple in the Gulf states who have lost everything including there jobs.  Not every one there was on welfare.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
None of these low-life motherfuckers have ever had a job.

I guess you did not notice the reason for the original thread lock.  How's your account?
Matthew
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#13]
See post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top