Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:08:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
story

Soo....you being LE does not intimidate them at all?  I guess if my neighbor was a cop I would try to get along as much as possible.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I forgot to add, no drama queens, slutcakes, dumbasses our loudmouths were injured by the fire.

Well that's not funny.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I forgot to add, no drama queens, slutcakes, dumbasses our loudmouths were injured by the fire.

Sometimes Karma doesn't work quite well enough
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
That's PRETTY good, but I was hoping for a more permanent end to your problems.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well that's not funny.

That was!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Too bad about the above lack of injuries, but karma is good when it happens to the right people. Unfortunately it doesn't happen enough.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Soo....you being LE does not intimidate them at all?  I guess if my neighbor was a cop I would try to get along as much as possible.

I'd think that'd be a two way street; on the one hand you have a lot of resources at your disposal - on the other - you've got the people you have to spend 50 hours every week working with sticking their noses in your personal business and talking about it amongst themselves.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude, hello! the answer is right in front of your face.  Shoot their dog!  Barring that, try to make amends by giving them a puppy,  THEN SHOOT IT!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#10]
don't feel bad at all. Insurance is going to take care of all the damages. Slutcakes and DQ may/may not get grounded, and little billy may get a good talking to (aka beating about the head, neck and shoulders) and probably grounded from the scooter.

"all is well with the world"
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]
should've drawn down on the scooter.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Jeez, I thought my hood was bad.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow. They sound somewhat like our shithole neighbors who moved away a couple years ago.

Stupid bitch got drunk and came down to our house and hit on my dad when he answered the door. He shut the door in her face again without saying a word.

Their pit bulls terrorized the neighborhood and were never kept under control.

Their yard was constantly full of trash.

Stupid bitch who smoked like a chimney always hung up her Christmas lights, yard decorations, or picked up the newspaper in a very skimpy nightgown with nothing on underneath it. I kid you not when several of our neighbors and my dad became physically ill at the sight.

Her fatass daughter was the neighborhood drama queen/loudmouth/slut. Since nobody else in the neighborhood fit the bill, she had to work really hard to cover every category of worthless that existed. Bitch broke my glasses frame AND was constantly trying to frame me for things I didn't do. Had I been less chivalrous (yes, I refused to hit her because she was technically a female) back then I'd have kicked her ass on numerous occassions.

Stupid bitch destroyed our clubhouse with a sledgehammer in the middle of the night when we didn't invite her daughter to join.

Stupid bitch and fatass daughter were sluts without parallel. In fact, I'm certain that they tag-teamed several of stupid bitch's live-in boyfriends.

Loud music. All hours of the night.

Countless other problems too numerous to mention.

When they moved out, the entire neighborhood was relieved. That is, until the stench began to envelope the entire neighborhood. You literally couldn't go outside without gagging. Finally, somebody decided to see where it was coming from and discovered that stupid bitch, fatass daughter, and man-whore boyfriend of the week had leashed and muzzled both pit bulls in the back yard and left them to starve to death. The stench came from their rotting carcasses.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#14]
well I wouldn't feel too bad...slut girl and drama queen will probably be pregnant buy a few short months and their life will be an everlasting nightmare for all eternity.

sad thing is it will just propogate further satans minions with their children and the cycle will continue
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Your next step has got to be the Springer show.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do I have the feeling the drama is only beginning?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like time to call  child services on them for this latest event.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 and I was hoping for a more permanent end, too.  I'm not much out of my teens myself (I'm 20) and I can't stand ignorant shitheads like that.  Couldn't stand them even when I was a teen.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Wait- the word gained greater use in english because of all the people who saw it on the Simpsons?

Geez. They need to use this power for good and use more obscure words, phrases, and terminology on that show.

As for schadenfreude, it's a term that's been in our family for generations, ever since they originally immigrated from Germany. We use it as a way of saying "I'm happy that jerk got his just desserts".
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Gotta love karma.  I think the main thing you might want to do is to try to impress as much as you can upon your daughter what douchebags these people are, to get her away from that environment.  That would be my biggest fear, that she gets taken into this circle a little too good much with drama queen.

And you know these people really, really can't be too awful smart when the dad is over at your house telling your daughter he's going to kick your ass, ESPECIALLY when you're a LEO!!  It'd be awful hard to not put the uniform on at this stage.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Next week on Jerry Springer....... flaming backbacks and when mall ninjas attack.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
People are raised without manners. They purely don't give a rat's behind about what anyone things about anything they do - drive their cars fast down a street with kids playing in the yards, let their dogs yap all night and crap on other people's lawns, let their kids run lose, play their music too loud too long ... damn people, didn't you have a mother to slap you up side the head when you talked back? Up until last year I made my living taking boys and making them into sailors and ran into too many that never had someone disipline them. It never took me going off on them once for them to STFU when a Chief is addressing them - or to learn that you don't talk back with a sassy ass tone. Smite them like the hand of God! You pound one or two down and back into military shape and your reputation spreads and the rest either fall in line behind the remains of the first few or are a whole lot easier to break to the mold.

Not enough fathers raising kids any more.

We're really gonna' pay in 20-30 years when these mornons start running the place.

I know of a couple school systems that may be needing to hire you for a short term ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I tell them what happened and made it clear that we do not engage in fist fights.  We call the cops, file charges, and sue.  

Little guy eh
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

exactly what I was thinking.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I tell them what happened and made it clear that we do not engage in fist fights.  We call the cops, file charges, and sue.  

Little guy eh

No, smart guy.  I've taken larger than him to the ground more than once on the job.  I'm sure it only hurt them a little and maybe bruised their ego.  Giving them a felony record for assault on a Peace Officer and suing them into bankruptcy will sting a little bit longer.  

dude, you must be the picture of decorum and restraint, 'cos if I was an LEO, and someone threatened to kick my ass on my own property, I would already be thinking of doing something along those lines.  

I made mental note to myself a long time ago not to fu** with the po po.  Only *bad* things happen from that
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
People are raised without manners. They purely don't give a rat's behind about what anyone things about anything they do - drive their cars fast down a street with kids playing in the yards, let their dogs yap all night and crap on other people's lawns, let their kids run lose, play their music too loud too long ... damn people, didn't you have a mother to slap you up side the head when you talked back? Up until last year I made my living taking boys and making them into sailors and ran into too many that never had someone disipline them. It never took me going off on them once for them to STFU when a Chief is addressing them - or to learn that you don't talk back with a sassy ass tone. Smite them like the hand of God! You pound one or two down and back into military shape and your reputation spreads and the rest either fall in line behind the remains of the first few or are a whole lot easier to break to the mold.

Not enough fathers raising kids any more.

We're really gonna' pay in 20-30 years when these mornons start running the place.

I imediately thought of the Clintons and the Kennedys, don't know why.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top