Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 2:55:08 PM EDT
I'm reading a super tinfoil hat post over at frugal squirrels and one of the guys claims is this ... is it true?

(also thought you might get a laugh out of some extreme tinfoil hatism)

Quoted:
[QB] IMHO we have about 4 weeks before TSHTF. 9/11/05 will be the
deadline for another so called "terrorist" attack (read, false flag operation)
to occur in the US. I have never said this since 9/11/01. I have never
thought this about anniversaries since 9/11 until now. Here are some
reasons why.

#1 reason: Bush & Co White House is about to be under indictment by
the Chicago Grand Jury under prosecution by Patrick Fitzgerald for
charges ranging from the Valerie Plame CIA leak to election fraud and
lying to congress.

2. There is currently a coup of the good guys(Flag officers) in the
Pentagon who are trying to stop Cheney & Co's mad launch into
WWIII via Iran. One officer, a leader in this coup has been relieved of
duty under bogus charges of sexual misconduct. There have been
reports in the underground media(intelligence sources who purposefully
leaked info to certain alt-media reformers) and also in foreign news
about these events going as far as to report gun shots and the possible
death of an officer inside the Pentagon around this coup. There are
reports that Bush has fled the country to Saudia Arabia and is no
longer within the US.
link

3. There are several military drills beginning in the next week to two weeks that have the potential to "go live" just as they did on 9/11 and London 7/7.
link

physics911.net/nuclearterror.htm

4. All military leave from Sept 7th going forward has been cancelled. Anyone who is already out must report back regardless by 9/7.

5. Oil prices soaring are signalling financial unrest in the US economy and on its heals come the potential of the realestate/housing bubble to burst causing more major financial disasters.

6. Recently the Washington Post published a purposefully released "leaked" Pentagon memo that specifically discusses contingency plans for Martial Law in the event of a "terrorist" attack OR "insurrection".

link

7. China and Russia are currently on non-nuclear high alert due to the coup in the Pentagon/WhiteHouse and are also scheduled to do massive war game exercises together.

8. China is also currently hiding the scale of it's bird flu outbreak H5N1 that could be found in the US any day now because it has already spread to Russia, SE Asia and reportedly parts of Europe...it's only a matter of weeks possibly days before it arrives in the US accidently or purposely.

This doesn't even fully itemize my concerns and sense of urgency but it summarizes them to some extent. When you add rumours of more personnel being deployed to Draft Board offices and large scale troop movements to other parts overseas other than Iraq, you have to add it all up and get the sum of "holy smokes, something big is about to happen!".

My gut feeling meter is going nuts, and even using pure logic I recognize that even if only part of this is true, there is reason for alarm.
Brace yourself because a major paradigm shift effecting the entire planet is coming very soon.

If I'm wrong and nothing happens, I will be one relieved squirrel...but I wouldn't count on it. [/QB]

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard anything like that from friends who are in (cancelling leaves) but I do know they consider Sept 11 (as well as the recently passed dates for anniversaries of Hiroshim and Nagasaki) to be key dates for nuclear terrorism (including dirty bombs)

That post is totally wacked out though, "false flag operation" my ass.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
What an incomprehensible load of shit.  If this is the typical poster at frugal squirrels, I am glad I've never hung out there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I will have to cancel allot of leave next month, what a joke.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Pure....

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad I just took leave then!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What an incomprehensible load of shit.  If this is the typical poster at frugal squirrels, I am glad I've never hung out there.

I will admit that I was led over there by a link from imbroglio.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will admit that I was led over there by a link from imbroglio.

Oh Jesus...I am sure Imbro STARTED the story about the leaves being cancelled...  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]

China is also currently hiding the scale of it's bird flu outbreak H5N1 that could be found in the US any day now because it has already spread to Russia, SE Asia and reportedly parts of Europe...it's only a matter of weeks possibly days before it arrives in the US accidently or purposely.

my sis and bro in law ,, just got back from china and guess what he is sick, she is sick...hmmmmmm

also my best friends brother  in iraq just had his 2 week leave canceled on him..Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

ITS THE END I TELL YOU!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Damn, I will have to cancel allot of leave next month, what a joke.  

Wonder if we'll be able to carry it over?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
The tinfoil is strong with that one.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You can if your CO signs off on a letter of high tempo that allows you to carry leave over to the next FY, I signed off on a couple dozen over the last couple of years.  One of my friends when he got back from Iraq this year had something like 130 days on the books.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#12]
It had better not be canx'ed!!!
I'm sitting on 18 Use or Lose.

I wonder who comes up with this shit anyway; you'd think they would at least start their rumor on the 1st of Sept!  Sheesh, some people's children.

B_S
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#13]

There are reports that Bush has fled the country to Saudia Arabia and is no longer within the US.

Anarchy!  Weeeeeeeee!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can if your CO signs off on a letter of high tempo that allows you to carry leave over to the next FY, I signed off on a couple dozen over the last couple of years.  One of my friends when he got back from Iraq this year had something like 130 days on the books.  

Typical Marine. Totally missed the joke.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
There are
reports that Bush has fled the country to Saudia Arabia and is no longer within the US.
[\quote]

Anarchy!  Weeeeeeeee!

Reports from Cindy Sheehan?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are
reports that Bush has fled the country to Saudia Arabia and is no longer within the US.
[\quote]

Anarchy!  Weeeeeeeee!

I swear it's the gospel truth.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm glad i bought stock in renolds aluminum rap. I see tin foil for hats will be saling at higher prices then gas in the furue.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I think I will go over to FS and catch up on Lights Out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Many here are quick to criticize anything that smacks of conspiracy.  Aren't you just a little suspicious that Bush and Kerry were both Skull and Bones members at Yale.  That Clinton is a Yale Law grad.  What is it about Yale? Bush Sr. was Skull and Bones........at Yale.  Kerry's father in law was Skull and Bones and so it goes.  Check out the Bohemian Grove (2100 acres in the redwoods of California0 where the elite meet and worship Molech before the statue of a giant owl.
     http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html
Check out the vidoe preview on Bohemian Grove.................
Something is just not right and one should investigate before judging.....you may be missing something very important to your future freedom.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Many here are quick to criticize anything that smacks of conspiracy.

And rightly so.  Almost every single proponent of wide-ranging conspiracies is a raving lunatic nutcase.  I say almost every because I haven't met them all.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm selling .22 LR ammo for 20.00, no make that $50.00 apiece. Buy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before the anarchy begins. HPs slightly higher and void in Massashootsus.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I wandered over to Fugal's, just to look in on the the uberPatriot romper room. ( had not been over there in a couple of years )

They were all in a dither about FBI agents coming to visit, one of their members and asking questions about the usual nutcase anti-government B.S. that most of them advocate over there.

To many "Which Government agency should we start shooting, when the SHTF" threads....Small wonder the FBI is all over that site, like a cheap suit. It's never really about survival over there, but  more about "when do we start the bloody Libertarian Revolution"

They'll belive anything, on that site and the more nutty or improbable, the more it gets their little legs twitching....I got a kick out of reading the thread about "the Secret FEMA REX84 plan and the 600 secret empty, but well guarded prison camps, lying in wait, for the director of FEMA to order the begining of the round up of "the true American Patriots"
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Total BS

My leave was approved already.

FREE
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm selling .22 LR ammo for 20.00, no make that $50.00 apiece. Buy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before the anarchy begins. HPs slightly higher and void in Massashootsus.

Bah.  I'll sell it for $49.99 or $489 for 10!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I wandered over to Fugal's, just to look in on the the uberPatriot romper room. ( had not been over there in a couple of years )

They were all in a dither about FBI agents coming to visit, one of their members and asking questions about the usual nutcase anti-government B.S. that most of them advocate over there.

To many "Which Government agency should we start shooting, when the SHTF" threads....Small wonder the FBI is all over that site, like a cheap suit. It's never really about survival over there, but  more about "when do we start the bloody Libertarian Revolution"

They'll belive anything, on that site and the more nutty or improbable, the more it gets their little legs twitching....I got a kick out of reading the thread about "the Secret FEMA REX84 plan and the 600 secret empty, but well guarded prison camps, lying in wait, for the director of FEMA to order the begining of the round up of "the true American Patriots"

we actually have several newy built but empty prisons in AZ. the oficial story is that they can't get the staff for them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It is. I lurked there for a while and it
certainly seemed like the DU of the
Right.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#28]
I hate to add any reality to this pile of
bullshit, but the Sunday Times had a
story today that a US intellegence report
warned that terrorists would attack soft
targets in the US and UK with tanker
trucks in the next few weeks.

Major US and UK cities would be targetted
by either stolen trucks or suicide bombers
who would hit trucks en-route.

The latest Zarquwi tape was supposedly
the "trigger."

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Don't know about 90% of the crap in there (especially the part about Bush fleeing to Saudi Arabia, LOL) but there was a report in the USAToday last week about a specific warning by the FBI about 9/11/05.

I posed it the other day: www.ar15.com/forums/manageTopic.html?a=modify&b=1&f=5&t=378858

www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-11-terror-warnings_x.htm

FBI warned police of possible terrorist attacks in LA, NY, Chicago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The FBI has warned police that al-Qaeda cells might use fuel trucks as weapons to attack Los Angeles, New York and Chicago, but officials stressed Thursday the warning was based on uncorroborated intelligence.

The warning was distributed Tuesday via a computer network by FBI officials in Los Angeles to law enforcement agencies primarily in California, said FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Though intelligence bulletins usually describe how reliable the information is, this one carried no such statement.

The bulletin warned police that terrorists could use fuel tankers in assaults on the three cities. The warning has not been substantiated, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

The intelligence originated from FBI headquarters in Washington. It was not immediately clear why the bulletin was sent without details on its reliability.

Eimiller noted that FBI officials often notify police of possible threats, regardless of how accurate the information might be.

"Information at all levels is shared with law enforcement," she said.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

China is also currently hiding the scale of it's bird flu outbreak H5N1 that could be found in the US any day now because it has already spread to Russia, SE Asia and reportedly parts of Europe...it's only a matter of weeks possibly days before it arrives in the US accidently or purposely.

my sis and bro in law ,, just got back from china and guess what he is sick, she is sick...hmmmmmm

also my best friends brother  in iraq just had his 2 week leave canceled on him..Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

ITS THE END I TELL YOU!

They have let their Doc know they just got back from overseas and China in particular?  Not necessarily bird flu but there are a couple of bugs that don't bother most people but some with Mediterranean heritage can get real sick over themGives the Docs a little bit to start with.  Buddy of mine in the Navy  ended up in the Hospital at Yokosuka for a few weeks and they finally found out that it was something that most guys react to like a cold.

Oh and my son just had his leave in October approved.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#31]
September is National Preparedness Month...so connect the dots!

www.ready.gov/npm/index.htm

National Preparedness Month is a nationwide effort held each September to encourage Americans to take simple steps to prepare for emergencies in their homes, businesses and schools. National Preparedness Month 2005 is being co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the American Red Cross. Throughout September, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the American Red Cross will work with a wide variety of organizations, including local, state and federal government agencies and the private sector, to highlight the importance of emergency preparedness and promote individual involvement through events and activities across the nation.

Participate In National Preparedness Month

Individuals

During September, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the American Red Cross and the National Preparedness Month Coalition will urge all Americans to take some simple steps to become better prepared for emergencies including:

Get a Kit - Get a kit of emergency supplies that will allow you and your family to survive for at least three days in the event an emergency happens. The kit should include basic items like water, food, battery powered radio, flash light and a first aid kit. Go to www.ready.gov and www.redcross.org/preparedness for a complete list of recommended supplies.

Make a Plan - Plan in advance what you and your family will do in an emergency. Your plan should include a communications plan and address sheltering-in-place and evacuation. Go to www.ready.gov and www.redcross.org/preparedness for more information and templates to help get you started.

Be Informed - Learn more about different threats that could affect your community and appropriate responses to them. Go to www.ready.gov and www.redcross.org/preparedness for more information about natural disasters and potential terrorist threats including biological, chemical, nuclear and radiological emergencies.

Get Involved - After preparing yourself and your family for possible emergencies, take the next step: get training in first aid and emergency response and get involved in preparing your community. Citizen Corps provides residents with opportunities to prepare, train and support local emergency responders. Or volunteer through your local American Red Cross chapter. For more information or to get involved visit www.citizencorps.gov to find your local Citizen Corps council or www.redcross.org/preparedness to find your local Red Cross chapter.

To view a calendar of National Preparedness Month 2005 events in your area and across the nation visit the National Preparedness Month Calendar.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Someone with a troll acount over at DU needs to post a link to the FS thread...see if the far-left tinfoil hat crowd likes that conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I have soldiers on leave and I havent heard a thing. We just had to scrug our leave roster AGAIN for any changes but no leave has been canceled.

More liberal BS
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Not all the squirrels are nuts I read on that site for survival stuff, but I am not interested in starting a coup/revolution.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Many here are quick to criticize anything that smacks of conspiracy.  Aren't you just a little suspicious that Bush and Kerry were both Skull and Bones members at Yale.  That Clinton is a Yale Law grad.  What is it about Yale? Bush Sr. was Skull and Bones........at Yale.  Kerry's father in law was Skull and Bones and so it goes.  Check out the Bohemian Grove (2100 acres in the redwoods of California0 where the elite meet and worship Molech before the statue of a giant owl.
Something is just not right and one should investigate before judging.....you may be missing something very important to your future freedom.

There comes a time when  tinfoil just does not do the job anymore, and people have to switch to 1" aluminum plate cut from the sides of old M113's.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:26:23 AM EDT
[#36]
I believe the hightened concerns about terrorism may be warranted, but most of that is senseless bullshit.

When these people chose to use the name "Squirrels" in their name, they picked correctly. Because those people are frigging nuts.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Not all the squirrels are nuts I read on that site for survival stuff, but I am not interested in starting a coup/revolution.

Same here.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:55:27 AM EDT
[#38]
forget the foil. hes gone right to billet.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are
[\quote]

Anarchy!  Weeeeeeeee!

I swear it's the gospel truth.

<George Bush> Tell her I'm not here.  </George Bush>
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#41]
It looks to me like someone took every conspiracy they could think of and threw them against the wall to see which one would stick.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Two things you don't fuck with.... mail and leave.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

BINGO and if they had canceled leaves don't you think the real media would have heard about it by now and splashed it all over the world?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO and if they had canceled leaves don't you think the real media would have heard about it by now and splashed it all over the world?

Good point ... that would be a bush bash extravaganza.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

So this is what 37yrs of pot use does to the human brain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top